Im so annoyed!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Maley has her next set of injections today and my OH has gone out telling me... " you need to do it, i always do all the horrible stuff and have done it twice"....he knows full well i hate needles..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww! You will be okay :hugs: I think whether you hate needles or not you will cry and get upset.
I hated needles, but kinda got used to them during my pregnancy. But I still cried on Colton's first shots, and his second! Now I'm alittle more used to it, and just cuddle him.

You'll be fine hun, but if you don't want to you could ask someone else there to help you out?

You will be fine... just remember your baby needs it and the crying doesnt last long... Plus it will give you an excuse to just give constant cuddles for a couple days :)

i did it! i was sweating and shaking but it wasnt that bad...she only cried for a few seconds...i was so proud...the baby before her was SCREAMING! oh and she was weighed....she is 11lb 7oz...she is still classed as underweight for her age but she is steadily putting the weight on!! :happydance:

glad she did so well! and well job you for being so brave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->