I'm so bloody scared!

littlelady23

Mum to Bella Bear
Reaction score
sitting waiting on my oh to take me to maternity assessment due to reduced movement. I'm so scared I'm sitting here crying, don't think I could take it if anything was wrong :(

oh hun! ive been a few times for reduced movement and everything was fine. you are going to the right place! You will probably feel your baby loads after being prodded and poked :)

Same here, I've been too and baby woke up in the waiting room! Good luck xxx

I did all of this on Sunday and it came about my lead twin had turned breech so it could be something really simple, I hope so and am sending lots of :hugs:

It's so scarey I know. I've been in a couple of times myself.
I'm sure everything will be fine. As soon as they attached that monitor to you, you will hear that strong heartbeat and the relief will be amazing.
Thinking about you xxx

Ahhh good luck hun, I am sure everything will be fine. Your LO is lucky to have a mommy like to you look out for him/her. I am currently tracking my LO's movements right now, they havent felt as strong in a while and want to make sure things are ok.
Keep us updated!

I'm sure everything wil be fine, I too have been a few times- its def best to be on the safe side. Good luck xx

I'm sure it's all fine I have been and soon as the midwife put on the strap for the monitor she woke up and was trying to kick it off xxx

thank you so much ladies, that's me just on my way home. as soon as they hooked me up to the monitor baby started going crazy, she didn't like it! they were all really nice, fed me lunch and everything. so everything is all good, she's changed position so that could be why I'm not feeling much movements. so reassuring, was in
such a panic this morning xxx

im sssooo glad everything is ok.
i saw the thread just now and was going to tell you to relax and try not to be so scared,as those LOs do that sometimes.
last week mine was doing something like that,not moving at the times he used to,and not really kicking me and hurting me like he used to,i was a messmbut i stayed home and counted the "little" movements and there were more than 10 in 12 hours.so i tried to relax,then all of a sudden the next day he started moving again like before.

sometimes i think they need a little rest :haha:

Thats great news, it must be a relief for you. I was like you the other day and I cried all day long, then suddenly the next day, she was as active as ever. Our babies sure like to play tricks on us.

They are preparing us for their teenage years! x:hugs:

So glad every thing is ok :) our babies like to get us really worrying about them before they are even born, I had a scare this morning i hadn't felt baby move then i felt a few light kicks then nothing for a few hours i was just about to ring midwife when he went crazy wriggling about and sicking his bum out at me lol such a relief tho to feel him move

I know it's so terrifying! I thought pregnancy would be a beautiful, lovely experience - instead I've spent the whole time ill and/or worrying! preparation for the rest of my life I suppose lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->