Im so busy!

seattlemama

Mommy & Pregnant!!
Reaction score
I feel so bad I havent been posting since I had him but I am so busy and its hard to get upstairs and have him quiet to come online! I really hope he gets into a good routine soon and his gas/digestive problems will subside so he is a more peaceful baby so I can chat again. I miss everyone! I think about you all alot and hope that everything is going well with your little ones:)

I hope little Cameron feels better soon. We are having a bad time with gas too, last night I got zero sleep because he was grunting and getting mad all night long. I can't wait to be in a routine but I can tell it will probably be weeks.

Josh had quite a lot of gas in the last week, Colic syrup helps SO MUCH!!!
Some little massages helps too, you press clockwise on his little belly,
also I have a teddy bear I warm up in the microwave and I put it on his belly.
The fallowing helps a lot when he gets gas! I can enjoy some sleep and he feels better.

Hope it works for you ladies. xx:hugs:

Thanks Jess, where do you get colic syrup? I didnt know they made that. I have been using Mylicon but for it to be really helpful I have to give it to him at every feeding and I dont know that thats really good for him even though it says you can.

Thanks Jess, where do you get colic syrup? I didnt know they made that. I have been using Mylicon but for it to be really helpful I have to give it to him at every feeding and I dont know that thats really good for him even though it says you can.

Mylicon is used like a colic syrup. I'm going to start using gripe water since I've been giving Connor a few doses of Mylicon a day and gripe water uses natural ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->