Im So confused and worried Please Help!!!

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi, im confused and worried, and wondered if anyone can help, or experienced it themselves!??

My last AF was july 28th and my cycles are 32 days, which make me 2weeks and 1day late, and no sign of :witch:

I have taken test in the morning and BFN, and my doc said they dont do hcg blood tests unless i have a Positive hpt :sad1:

My symptoms: light headachs, bloated, clothes tight, tightning feeling in stomach, increased CM, breasts are veiny, lumpy, heavy, sensitive, darker and bigger, ive gained 3lbs, very moody, gassy, windy, off and on tiredness, need to wee alittle more, sweet smelling urine, feeling alittle sick and positive ovulation tests!?? is it true you get positives when pregnant? :wacko:

Sorry for a long winded question, but my symptoms sound promising but dishearted with BFN tests!! :cry:

Has anyone else had this and was pregnant??
And how long did it take you to get your BFP after BFN???

it is possible to get negative results whilst actually bein pregnant... but its very unlikely. if u are so late nd were pregnant then the chance of a bfn goes down even further.
plus... u won't have put weight on yet or experienced some of the other 'symptoms' u are havin even if u were pregnant.
fingers crossed for u tho.

last time i was preg i bloated like a balloon and put 4lbs on in the first 2months, thats just me!

i so hope i get my bfp soon xxx

I will, i just want to confirm it as i know im pregnant if that makes any sense xxx

my best friends pregnancys never show up on pregnancy tests ever!! she has 6 kids and only a blood test will show it up the hcg doesnt pass into her urine its rare but some people have it x

aww thats given me so hope :flower:
Also ive had the worst bloating ever today, that bad i cant fastern my button on my trousers, ive had to wear them under my big belly!
I carry alittle weight on my belly but this is sily!

Can you not see a different doctor and see if they will give you a blood test? Seems stupid they dont do them unless you have a positive test, what if you dont get a positive test!? xx

Hoping you get the results you so so so want :)

My aunt didn't get a BFP until she was about 3/4 weeks late for her period - it does happen sometimes. Good luck and :dust:

Hey, i am thinking of asking another doc.
Im glad there is someone that hasnt had a BFT untill really late on, i was starting to get really worried!
im sat down at mo and ive got a rite belly :nope: so i hope it is baby other wise im clueless :wacko:

my grandma actually jus told me that even blood tests done at the dr's didn't come up positive until she was 4 months gone.
she kept insistin to them she was pregnant nd they wouldn't have it.
she said she knew because she wents off the cigs nd she's normally on 20 / 30 a day!!
any more news hun?

eee that is a long time.

No, no news. I retest wed as i will be 7weeks if preg! im sure i am with all these smptoms.

and im hungry all time which is annnoying.
I feel like a baby elephant with my stomach so bloated.

x

If you're still BFN on Wednesday, you should go to your doctors and ask for a blood test if you ask me. That could pick up the pregnancy or you can talk to them about what else could be making you so late.

Good luck!

If you're still BFN on Wednesday, you should go to your doctors and ask for a blood test if you ask me. That could pick up the pregnancy or you can talk to them about what else could be making you so late.

Good luck!

i agree... go to docs nd demand a test... then if thats still negative tell them ur genuinly worried nd need to find out why ur havin all these symptoms nd a late period.
x

you would think your doc would be concerned a BIT that you are over 2 weeks late. I mean, that's not normal even if you aren't preggers. There has to be something going on for heaven's sake.

I hope they figure it out soon.

Good luck hun!! When I found out I was pregnant I went to my friends house and she made me take one of her ovulation tests to see what it would look like (she was desperately TTC at the time!!). I showed it to her afterwards and she said that the line was even darker than when she was ovulating! Then when she got a BFP on a pg test, she did an ovulation test and it was a dark line again... so I think positive ovulation tests can be a sign! Fingers crossed for you hun! x

Hey did a test this morning and another BFN :cry:
i did use a boots cheapie if that would make any difference??

So im going to wait till next wed and if still no result im going to the doc!

My boobs have now got more sensitive and cant touch my nipples, and now put on 4lbs :growlmad:

just dont know what else to think, if ive got low 'progestrogen' can that affect hcg levels????

Well im totally confused now :wacko:
Still no AF and last test i did was BFN and today when i went to the loo i noticed dark red mixed with cm (sorry for detail) when i wiped!!???

So i thought the :witch: has arrived 21 days late but havent noticed anything since :wacko: no AF symptoms no more discharge :wacko:

So i dont know what to think?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->