Im So confused and worried Please Help!!!

my cycle was normally 33 days long.....I waited 52 days with 7 negative pregnancy tests.
I went to the doctor...he did another test and said no, I wasnt pregnant and booked me into having blood tests etc.....the next day I noticed a brownish/reddish discharge in my knickers and I thought 'great, here comes my period' but no more showed up, so I did one last pregnancy test (I had bought LOADS of strip tests off Ebay) and OMG it came up positive!

SO...I presume what you are seeing is 'possibly' implantation bleeding! test tomorrow or the day after.

My GOSH...this post has me sitting on the edge of my seat!!! You'd think I was in front of the television watching a suspense thriller or something LOL I keep hoping I'll read "I GOT MY BFP"!!! I'm sorry that I don't have any experience here, but I know people who HAVE had similar things happen and have been pregnant. I've also known women who didn't know they were pregnant until they gave birth!! ANYWAY...I just wanted you to know I'm over here on the sideline hoping for some GREAT news QUICK!!! If you don't hurry, I MAY just fall out of my computer chair! LOL
GREAT LUCK SWEETIE!!!!!!!
:dust: To You!

Hi, im confused and worried, and wondered if anyone can help, or experienced it themselves!??

My last AF was july 28th and my cycles are 32 days, which make me 2weeks and 1day late, and no sign of :witch:

I have taken test in the morning and BFN, and my doc said they dont do hcg blood tests unless i have a Positive hpt :sad1:

My symptoms: light headachs, bloated, clothes tight, tightning feeling in stomach, increased CM, breasts are veiny, lumpy, heavy, sensitive, darker and bigger, ive gained 3lbs, very moody, gassy, windy, off and on tiredness, need to wee alittle more, sweet smelling urine, feeling alittle sick and positive ovulation tests!?? is it true you get positives when pregnant? :wacko:

Sorry for a long winded question, but my symptoms sound promising but dishearted with BFN tests!! :cry:

Has anyone else had this and was pregnant??
And how long did it take you to get your BFP after BFN???
Hi Tinkerbell86 - just curious if you ended up with your BFP back in 2010? BTW-I see the news of 2013 - CONGRATS on the baby :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->