i'm so confused omg..

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hiya, this is my first time here, but i have scanned the site for advice for a few weeks now when trying ttc.

ok im looking for a little bit advice because i really dont know lol!

ok so i had a misscarriage in april, and me and my partner are now trying to concieve again. i hit all my ovulation date ( calculed by calander) im a regular 28 cycle.

ok so.. my period was due on the 8th of aug and i usually get the syptoms of sore boobes cramps about a week to five days before that, but i had nothing only frequent urinanatin REALLY bad lol and so i took a hpt at 12dpo and it was negative and well 14dpo but it was late on trough the day and when i when to collect my sample it was like water very clear because i pee like every 30,45 mins... so my question is ... was it to diluted to detect pregancy at 14dpo? and my boobes are like burnin not sore like normal when i get my period!! im confused!! any adviceeeeee will help thanks xx

Your best to use your 1st morning urine. That will be the most concentrated. If your doing it during the day - I think you'd need to hold your pee in for a good 4 hours.
Good luck xXx

oh dear, but could i still be bfp after that 14dpo bfn? lol .. i think i get down hearted because i got negative on day of af.

confused.com lol
thanks pink-sparkle :) xxx

You could be - your pee was probably too diluted when you tested. What brand were you using? You should try a first response in the morning when you get up. If its still bfn after say a week - then you need to get a blood test at the doctors. xXx

just using asdas cheapy lol ye, i try not to keep my hopes up its only second month of trying lol x but thanks you :D x i'll get a good brand and try in a couple days again if af hasn't arrived xx

You could def still get your bfp

You need to use first wee of day or hold without drinking for atleast 4 hours :)

Good luck keep testing

its really difficult lol.. saying that it is calming down a little today not as much goin to the loo, is that a bad sign? how long does frequent uranation last? x

In all honesty i only suffered with weeing loads for a few days im back to normal now :)

thanks for all your advic e much appreachated guys ty :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->