Im so confused :(

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
For the past two nights i have been getting bh which have been getting stronger and more uncomfortable. So today i decided to go into town with my partner the bh started when i was out and was getting pains too. This has since carried on and i now feel that there is something stuck or hanging in the opening to my bits (sorry if tmi) bub is still oober lively. I have two weeks till my due date. Just wish i knew what was going on. xx

First time mummy expecting yellow bundle 5th of feb

Sounds normal. I get the same exact thing. I asked the doctor just to check and she said it is extremely common. BH definitely get more intense and are triggered by exercise. I get the same thing every time I walk around or carry my daughter. Make sure you are drinking lots of water as dehydration can make them worse. As for the pressure it's normal toward the end of pregnancy when baby is super low and pushing down. Sometimes I feel like a head is going to come out. Good luck!

Thanx couple of people have said go get checked asap and that just terrified me lol guess i am wishful thinkin just want bub to be born now :( xx

I'd go get checked too. Might be the start of something!xx

Tbh, they'll only put you on the monitor, there are no internals before 40 unless you are having regular contractions or your waters go hun! Just one of those joyous things as we near the end! Good luck and keep your chin up xxx

I'm 37 plus four and they have me an internal last night due to this. I'd go get checked if you are worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->