I'm so damn nervous UPDATE with pics page 4

So special. Well done. I wish my tummy was flat after my EMCS. Wish I wasn't tender. Good job sweets. Xx

He's so cute!!! Thanks for the advice, I find out today if baby is still breech so your post has reassured me a little about c section :flower:

Congratulations!! x

Aww congratulations! The drop in blood pressure is the main reason I,m going to do everything I can to avoid an epi this time! Can't be doing with that scary feeling!

I must admit... I've been sick for the whole 9 months and vomited nearly every day ... But that sick feeling was something else... Very different and not pleasant at all... Probably the only really negative part....

Well ladies its been 36 hours ... I'm up and about and done a few laps of the hospital (its a small hosptal) with little man in his trolley and dh ...
Feel a lot better being up and about ... It's a tad sore getting up and down... Other then that the only time I get quite sore if I don't take meds is when bfing because the uterus contracts it starts to hurt...

Having a catheder was fine but after they took it out the first wee I did I felt like I almost forgot how to wee lol... I was fine but just the sensation was so odd lol

Thanks once again for all your congrats ....

It's been reli nice bonding with bubs ...

I can't believe how much u love them instantly! They're just amazing little people!

Here's another picky..

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/91drac51/null-11.jpg

Oh wow he is so so cute!!

I second what you've said about breastfeeding, I struggled to start with with my first but persevered and so glad I did. It's worth holding out if you can get through the first few weeks. They can actually survive on very little.
My little man only had a few MLs of colostrum the first night and was just fine!

Ye totally agree...

Very excited as its 2am and little man fed from the opposite boob for the first time! Yay !!! He's been favouring one and not fed from the other but he just did... What a good little munchkin :)

Well ladies... For those of u who are having or have to have a section... I know it's all different but I feel great!

Only on paracetamol and I'm up and about with no issues at all... Doing so well that its been 48 hours and the docs are happy for me to go home. :)

Very happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->