I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!

:happydance: I am so excited for you! Is this a doctor with whom you work?

No, I don't work with her. I only see ob/gyns or perinatologists at the hospital.

She's the RE I saw for my first son.
If the stars align, I'll be very early in my cycle (maybe cd 1-4). I'm soooo hoping that she'll start me on something that day. I really hope it's not too much to ask for. I'm a little nervous too. I'm down to 1 ovary, and I'm afraid that will cause a glich.

yay thats exciting! she will probably start you off with a bunch of tests and an ultrasound. she may ask for a SA too to cross that off the list. I loved going to see mine, made me feel like I was finally doing something!

Just a month to see my RE.

Best of luck:hugs: things will move quickly once you see an RE

Yep, that's at least my plan. I've wasted enough time.

I have seen her in the past, I'm a RE veteran, lol. I know what to expect.

Today is cd1 of a 28 day cycle. If I have another 28 day cycle, I'll be cd 2 or cd3. I'm hoping walk out with a script and start clomid that day. We'll see what she says. If she wants to postpone me for a month to do testing, I'll scream.

I am CD1, as well! We should get DH's SA results next week....probably Friday....Then, 2 more tries and off to see the RE....We found out our insurance covers fertility testing, but NOT fertility treatment.....:grr:

Indigo my insurance works the same way. Luckily my doctor bills a lot under menstrual issues vs. fertility.

Oooh...i wonder if mine would do the same? Remind me...is your doc a RE?

Just returned from watching fireworks on the beach...There were kids running around us playing tag and kicking sand around...We had to move...Asked DH if he was certain he wanted to do this....He naively says..."Our kids wouldn't be annoying."

Oooh...i wonder if mine would do the same? Remind me...is your doc a RE?

Just returned from watching fireworks on the beach...There were kids running around us playing tag and kicking sand around...We had to move...Asked DH if he was certain he wanted to do this....He naively says..."Our kids wouldn't be annoying."

No he is not, but I would ask how yours bills out. There seems to be a lot that they can slide.

Tell your DH all kids are annoying, lol! Find a good babysitter now and pay a retainer.

Fireworks in this house are a no,no. My DH doesn't have PTSD, but fireworks sound too much like gunfire to him, lol. It's actually kinda funny to see. He hasn't started digging the trench yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->