I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!

Oooh...i wonder if mine would do the same? Remind me...is your doc a RE?

Just returned from watching fireworks on the beach...There were kids running around us playing tag and kicking sand around...We had to move...Asked DH if he was certain he wanted to do this....He naively says..."Our kids wouldn't be annoying."

Someone else's kids are always more annoying:blush: Sounds terrible but its true especially when their little and throwing a good fit:haha:

Oooh...i wonder if mine would do the same? Remind me...is your doc a RE?

Just returned from watching fireworks on the beach...There were kids running around us playing tag and kicking sand around...We had to move...Asked DH if he was certain he wanted to do this....He naively says..."Our kids wouldn't be annoying."

No he is not, but I would ask how yours bills out. There seems to be a lot that they can slide.

Tell your DH all kids are annoying, lol! Find a good babysitter now and pay a retainer.

Fireworks in this house are a no,no. My DH doesn't have PTSD, but fireworks sound too much like gunfire to him, lol. It's actually kinda funny to see. He hasn't started digging the trench yet.

I didn't realize he was military. Is he still? Thank u both. Must have been tough on you, too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

He was Army Infantry- was in Korea, Texas, and finally a tour in Afghanistan, which is what he really wanted.

He's IRR right now, which is not in, but not totally out, lol. He's getting his MBA on the GI Bill, we figured it was stupid not to take advantage of it.

My SIL just got back from Iraq, my BIL is getting ready to do his second tour, and his wife is going to try and do one more as well. It's kinda the norm in this family, lol.

Did u get to live in Korea?

No I didn't. If overseas deployment, non- war of course, are less than a certain amount of time, families typically don't go. Don't quote me, but I think it's 18 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->