I'm so frustrated!

LizzyO

Casually TTC
Reaction score
This whole NTNP is really bothering me! OH doesn't want to know when i'll O and when im fertile because he doesn't want to try and then be disappointed. What's annoying is that I know when im fertile! Its basically saying if hes not in the mood when im fertile we are SOL. :growlmad:
We usually :sex: every other day anyway, im just nervous because he recently got promoted and he'll be working a lot more and im not sure if he'll be too tired or not. (My guess is that he will be)

Sorry ladies for venting, I just wish OH would be as gung ho into this as i am. I dont know what to do. :nope:

oh hunny, it can be frustrating when you know exactly when you need to do the deed in order to get pregs :(

From what I have read, baby dancing can become more of a chore for men when they feel like they have to perform, instead of it being a loving fun activity between lovers. I am not saying this has happened between you, and i think generally alot of men do not understand that here are just a few days in the month where we can potentially get pregnant. Have you tried spicing it up a bit in the bedroom, making it less about baby making and more about satisfying each others needs? We are going to be TTC in 2 weeks time and although my OH has a high sex drive, I can see us having to keep things spicey in the bedroom in order to keep it romantic. Big Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->