I'm so paranoid !!!

moltal213

Reaction score
Okay so yesterday I started spotting .. And uh I did check my cervix stupid I know and it was hard like my period was coming .. I went for the scan and now I'm worried its a blighted ovum I didn't see any yolk but they said all is ok I'm 5w5d ..

My temp dropped today a good 0.4..
I'm so worried .. I just dono what I should do .. Anyone else been in this situation? .. Ps I have had cramps all the way through but with the spottin nothin .. Sigh .. 2weeks exactly till next scan !!

Sorry, no advice. Just lots of positive thoughts, wishes and luck.

Sorry you're going through this. My cervix was hard for a good while after I got my BFP with this little one.
I also had some spotting at 5 weeks 2-3 days and everything is fine. Drs suggested late implantation for me.
There's nothing you can do but wait unfortunately.
Ill be praying that all is ok and bub is very sticky :hugs:

Actually now that you say that she did mention late implantation because I didn't have any sign of it .. Its so scary I've never cried like it and everyone like well if its goin to happen it will gappen its not that easy .. Thanks both !! Glad too see u experienced this hope our stick I'm so happy n excited

Good luck, hoping everything is okay for you and your little bean :hugs:
What you were saying isn't ringing alarm bells for me right now from what I know. I had cramping for a week or two after my period was due and spotting can be really common, what you saw on the scan would make late implantation make sense

<3

Thank you so much I'm glad its not ringin any Bella but my dr has got me worried she said I have to wait till 10 weeks to rule out a blighted ovum .. I thought u can see the heart at 8 weeks ?? This wasvhorribke news to hear :(

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm hoping everything turns out ok for you.. I'm going through a similar situation I had a scan when I was meant to be 6 weeks and only the sac no yolk sac.. Ignore my ticker I'm not sure how far gone I am.. Did they mention the size of your sac? Mine was 12mm

Thanks nicole n thanks me its so terrible by being able to see anythin really horrible .. It measured at 8.4mm and said I was 5w4d u sound like you about 6 or 7 weeks .. But bad guess because 8.4 is big for 5weeks but can't argue with the doctor ..

That doesn't sound bad at all! You should definitely see a yolk sac and more when you have your next scan :) I'm praying for you.. Oh I know :( I've just given up hope now I have my next scan next Monday and I'm not looking foward to it at all x

That doesn't sound bad at all! You should definitely see a yolk sac and more when you have your next scan :) I'm praying for you.. Oh I know :( I've just given up hope now I have my next scan next Monday and I'm not looking foward to it at all x

I really hope so I really do just stayin positive because your baby feels every emotion you feel so try wake up n be excited as hard it is but we got try I'm sure all will be fine !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->