I'm so scared!

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
CD10 and only four (hopefully) days until OV!!!
This is only my first cycle after MMC.

So scared to get pregnant but also so scared to get AF :dohh:

x x x x

I know how you feel, I miscarried 1 month ago on monday coming and we have gone for it this month straight away. Ov'ed cd 16 so 11dpo today. I have been getting feelings im pregnant again (have no symptoms to suggest that just git feeling) but im scared its all in my head because i want to be pregnant again so much because of my m/c. I cant bare the thought of af turning up at all. If i do get my bfp then i already know im going to be petrified to even move for the fear of something going wrong. x

:hugs:

Ooh hun good luck O:)

We never used protection since but I was testing positive a week before I got AF so don't even think I OV'd :wacko:

:flow: x x x x x

Hey ladies, sorry to hear about your MC's...

I had a MMC in April and after my first AF managed to get my BFP............believe me it doesnt get any easier...

After you worry about actually GETTING preg, then comes the worry of STAYING preg.

Its a vicious cirlce.

Good Luck X
Kathleen

I had a MMC in April and after my first AF managed to get my BFP............believe me it doesnt get any easier...

After you worry about actually GETTING preg, then comes the worry of STAYING preg.

Its a vicious cirlce.

Good Luck X
Kathleen

I totally agree. I think the worrying is normal. You've gone through a traumatic experience and don't want to go through it again. Just try to breathe and keep busy. Hope you get your sticky bean soon. :hugs:

Hey hun

Ahhhh i hope you fell better soon, I cant wait to get the posative :)

xx

Thanks ladies!

Although I'm scared to get pregnant, I'm scared it'll take ages again!!
Spose once we've got our babies we'll still be worrying then too :dohh:

:flow:

right there with you! It also seems like this cycle so far is taking FOREVER! I mean can it just be time to O already? The 2ww is bad enough, I really hope I am not a complete nut for months at a time now.

It's getting closer!! :shock:
I'm scared I'm not gona OV at all now :haha: :dohh:

x x x x

Oh good luck honey, got my fingers crossed for you! :winkwink:
I have no idea when I'm going too OV so I'm hoping we don't miss our chance :dohh: xx

Thanks Halley! :)

Hope your well hun :hugs:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Its a vicious cirlce.

Good Luck X
Kathleen

The cycle doesn't just top with staying pregnant too, because once the baby is born then you worry about keeping the baby healthy! But, you know what, it's all worth it ;)

Right with you here Ladies,

We had a loss on 10th July and are right back on the TTC wagon! I think I am due to ov anytime now although my opks have been a little iffy....almost + one min and then barely there the next since monday....but my body is doing summat cause I have major cramping, lower backache and sore (.)(.).....I worry about getting my BFP again this cycle (or indeed in the future!) I want #2 so so much but feel extremely pertified of getting my forever baby!

Right with you here Ladies,

We had a loss on 10th July and are right back on the TTC wagon! I think I am due to ov anytime now although my opks have been a little iffy....almost + one min and then barely there the next since monday....but my body is doing summat cause I have major cramping, lower backache and sore (.)(.).....I worry about getting my BFP again this cycle (or indeed in the future!) I want #2 so so much but feel extremely pertified of getting my forever baby!

Maybe your body keeps trying to ov?
Wondering if I'm going through that right now!

x x x x x x x x

Hi hon :hugs:

I think it was very likely my body was trying or already did early when I started testing although since my last post I havent poaopk because it was making me feeling a little stressed and under pressure.....so who knows if I ov or not right now? :shrug:

I know one day we will get a sticky :baby: and so will you hon, right when our time comes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->