Im so scared!

Kas75

Reaction score
We had two losses last year one in may and one in nov, found out on the 11th July that i'm pregnant again. Don't get me wrong i'm over the moon as we have wanted another baby for years our DS is almost 12 but I just can't get excited just yet cos of last years losses! Is this normal for me to feel this way. I'm taking things one day at a time and trying to just stay calm and positive, we havent even told our parents yet!

I'm praying for symptoms when i feel ok mad I kno but just need to feel something to rest my mind. My symptoms come and go. Ive not been sick gagged a few times and feel sick on and off quite alot, bloated, sore nips, slight cramps which really scared me! and just feel totally drained and so so tired! Off my food too so im taking all these as positives! and welcoming them everyday!

Lmp due date calculators gives us the 13th March which makes me 7 weeks! both previous losses were around the 5 week mark so im being extra extra careful and taking one day at a time.

Just wanted some reasurrance really that im not going mad and others felt this way too? be lovely to hear ur stories.

Love Kas xxx

Huni i was PETRIFIED when i found out i was pregnant again. It's perfectly normal to be scared, worried, nervous. I was constantly checking myself until i hit my loss mark, and even now i still worry, but i've only 18 days to go !! so am worrying more about what i still need to buy :D.

You'll get symptoms and then (if you're like me) you can't wait to be rid of the morning sickness :D. Just relax (not easy) and take each day as it comes.

Congratulations to you & your family

xx

Kas I'm the same way. We just found out last night. We also had two losses last year and I'm scared but happy, nervous and excited. I'm only 3 weeks so I'm really freaking out. I go in for betas tomorrow and then again on Saturday. I'm praying for

My mom does know and my best friend. cause they were there for me for my last bfps. I lost one at 9 weeks and the other at 8. So 6 more weeks then starts another kind of worry. I'd much prefer lots of symptoms. That's how I knew I was having problem before. My symptoms disappeared.

Fx'd for you!

Todays another day ;) one day closer!

Thanks for ur replies girls its nice to kno others feel the same way. It is scary but wonderful too so just need to embrace it and what will be will be! fingers crossed for all of us this time.

Fergie get shopping girl while you still can lol Good luck and lotsa love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->