IM so sick and Tired of hearing ....

1st_baby

Your son is well endowed ? WTF is wrong with people and there comments lol

My son is quite a normal lil boy but his bits are um bigger then normal I get asked all the time what im feeding him ?? this has nothing to do with it lol he is just well endowed thats all even the doctor mentioned he looks like a 1 year old down there but for the love of god IM so tired of hearing about it ..

This is my lil man there talking about , and making stupid comments like " wow hes gonna make some girl happy " seriously am I right for getting upset when i hear this ..why do ppl feel compeld to look there and comment :rofl:

P.s he dose take after daddy lol

:shock: Not something you would want to hear about your little boy I'd think

Exactly my thoughts lol I find ppl a lil freaky if there looking at my sons bits .

OMG you are not alone hun, when Dec was born the first thing the midwife said was Oh my what a big boy, he was only 7lbs 3ozs, so I was confused until she made a joke like father like son !!!! My doctor, HV and family members have commented on it WTF My sister used to call him Freak, she would never change his nappy because she said it just wasnt right for a little bubba to have such a big thingy !!! But he has grown into it, so now it just looks normal size. It is annoying and heart breaking if you think your baby is different in any way, people should keep their comments to themselves.
But at least they will have something to brag about when they are older !!! Lol

People are out of their minds! Definitely NOT something they should ever comment.

wow thats creepy, he's a baby, what is wrong with people

Course your right to feel upset when they comment , its your sons privates , shouldnt be discussed like that , and its not nice to hear as your his mum! :hugs:

I can't believe people have said stuff like that! I think Ally has quite a little willy lol...but I'm not bothered. It's not really something I ever think about (apart from right now) but I've seen baby boys with all sorts down there and they seem to change as they get older. His cousin has a fat willy, but I'm not about to make comments to his Mum or Dad about it!

Yeah im glad to hear im not crazy for hating those comments ..at first I was proud but its not something ill go around bragging about lol

Ill leave that up to his father lol

LOL. Oh gosh. Colton's kind of shrivels up and doesn't look like there is much there. We had him circumsized and right now it doesn't look circumsized, but the doctor said as it grows HE will be able to tell.
It's so gross when people comment on that though, like.. eww, why would you want to think about your son pleasing some girl. UGH.
OH's brother just had a boy (he's about 5-6weeks old) and he always says how "big" his sons is.. it makes me uncomfortable.. ugh..

I'm I'd be pissed off and quite worried if thats what they are payinga ttention to no-matter what!

Theres just some things one does not say & that to me would be one!

x

OMG are you serious people make those comments? Unreal!

My little man wasn't all the way out before he got his first comment... he was breech and born by ceserean and as they tugged him out I heard a doctor say "well, he's definately a boy"

And OKAY I noticed too, but I didn't feel a need to announce it.

His daddy was so pleased he actually for some insane reason thought it was appropriate to add a picture of his 'bits' in a mass email of various pictures he sent to friends and family while I was still in hospital with Jasper. My GRANDMA saw this picture!

And... while... okay... sure... good for him... but... I'm his mummy and I dont really want to think that his willy will ever ever ever ever serve any other purpose in his life than for weeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->