Im so upset to be in this section

Lincoln Girl

mummy to Mayze and Mia
Reaction score
:cry:

im so so fed up at the moment and just want to cry :(

We were TTC from september last year (on honeymoon :winkwink: ) abnd finally did catch in november but this ended up in a MC :(

this knocked me back and i was upset but what made me carry on was the thought that we could try again. Even hubby said this as one night we were out at a party and everyone it seemed was asking me, was i broody, when were we having another etc. (i didnt tell them we were TTC and miscarrying at that very moment!!!!!!!!)

No hubby is saying he no longer wants to TTC.He did find it hard with our first but now she is growing up (nearly 3) life is easier and he enjoys having that bit of freedom again. TBH i have had no freedom at all since she was born so another would make no difference with me. I just want a baby so so so much. I really dont think hubby wants another for a long time. I feel so down about it. i just want to cry :cry:

sorry to moan, i just needed to write it all down!

:hugs: I hope your hubby comes round and you can start trying again. :hugs:

I'm so sorry about your mc, and your hubby. Have you tried to explain to him how hard it is for you? I had an mc last year and while we've both always been incredibly broody, we weren't TTC and it wasn't really possible to change that. It's so hard to be that close to what you want so much, then having it all taken away with nothing to keep you going afterwards, it does seem a bit unfair :( Hopefully you can talk this out with him and you'll be in the TTC section very very soon :)
Lots of love xx

I went through this as well. I fall pregnant accidently , although was eanted and miscarried. 1st he said we could try and then he said he wasnt ready. This went on for ages and ages. It got to the point where i actually thought i may have to leave him as no way could i no have children. But he kept saying one day. I then had a scan for irregular periods. That showed a problem with my tubes. I was refered and had a lap and dye and was told i would never conceive as my tubes where blocked. I was told ivf was my only option. I was so scared because i thought how will he ever manage IVf if he does not even want kids. He said he wouold be ready but i wasnt so sure that he would. I was devasted. We decided we would stop using protection. the 1st time we ever did in our relationship. Somehow after 6 months i conceived. It took my OH all of about 24 hours to be excited. Now he is more excited than me.

I no that one his worrys was if we miscarried again. I was devastated the 1st time and i think it killed him that he could not help me.

Maybe thats the same reason. Talk to him about it. Let him no your side , but say you will try and understand his.

I'm sorry for your MC honey :( I feel for you.

I hope your hubby comes round, I really do! The ladies on here will keep you sane though whilst you DO wait... I know how frustrating it is to be told no, when it's something you want so bad. I'm going through the same at the moment, my OH won't make up his mind about TTC.

We are all here for you if you need us to vent to xx

I'm sorry for your loss hun, I hope your hubby comes around and can start to understand xx :hugs:

In a way I know how you feel hun.
We have a 13 month old, and last week OH said I could come off my pill and that he "wanted another little Leo" and so we were NTNP. Then he took it all away from me and decided he didnt want another one yet as life is "easy" with Leo being a bit older now. So exactly like you its not easy and wouldnt make a difference.

Massive :hugs: to you xx

Thankyou ladies for all your replies.

i dont know if he is worried i'll MC again. He doesnt talk to me that often. He bottles it up a lot. I try to talk to him but he usually turns it into some sort of arguement especially if the topic of conversation, isnt going the way he wants iykwim?

but i do think he likes his easier lfestyle at the mo although like i said its no easier for me. At the mo my little girl is being an utter pain in the bum. I think a baby would calm her down as she gets so excited seeing babies and playing dolls. She would love it. He does keep mentioning about it being a bit selfuish though and he doesnt want to leave too much of a gap between kids and so our little girl would then have a playmate. So hopefully he will change his mind soon but it wont happen overnight thats for sure.

anyway ive spoke to hubby and said if a baby isnt on the cards any time soon then im sorting my career out. atm im a cleaner and i hate it. im qualified to do a lot more so im applying for a nursery nurse job on a neonatal ward (wont help with the broodiness but i would love it.

Good on you for putting your energies into your carreer for now. Hope you get the job! :hugs:

I'm sorry you feel so down, it must be hard when you want it so much. My OH doesn't always understand how much I want a baby and I feel like nobody does :( I hope you feel better soon, and that your dream becomes a reality one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->