im sooo worried please help x

jessica rabbi

Reaction score
hi there laydees ... i just wonderd .. i went for my firt scan on the 27th of march and the baby mesured at 7 weeks and 3 days ...:cloud9: i also saw a very strong heart beat:happydance: .. im just soo worried as back in november i had a missed miscarriage . and didnt find out that i had lost the baby untill my 12 scan :cry:..... im hoping now that i have seen the haert beat and the baby was doing ok .. no bleeding in the womb and thigs like that .. they said every thing is fine:laugh2:

:thumpup:

why am i so worried ??... is every thing normally ok when you have seen a heart beat ??...and what are the chances of me having a missed miscarriage again ??

b4 i didnt even no i was pregnant and i didnt find out till i was about 9 weeks and i was out all weekend ETC drinking parting

this time iv been eating healthy ETC taking it easy .. no alcohol
i no this time i doing every thing right but im just soo worried

It's normal to be nervous, hun, but the risk of MC goes down a great deal after seeing the heartbeat, so try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy (I know it's hard!):hugs:

hiya hun, im the same, i mmc in march last yr, then got :bfp: in nov, ive never stopped worrying :? its got better,i had an 8wk scan, saw HB etc, after seeing HB early on the risk of mc drops dramacitly , so i thought i wud feel fine, but i was scared still, went to 12wk all fine, 20wk scan all great (found out were aving a littleboy!)
and now i worry bout the birth :dohh:
think its just one of those things after a mc/mmc or a loss , pregnancys stressful anyways so its normal to feel how u r xx

I am the exact same.
A mmc at 12 weeks, I had no clue anything was wrong.

I have had scans at 8 and 10 weeks with this one, everything looks great but I am still very worried.
I have the 13 week scan a week on Friday and hope that then at last I can relax a little bit.

You worry in pregnancy anyway, but having a m/c just makes everything 10 times worse.

:hug:

Hi.

I have posted my worries on here too. I think as you've seen the heartbeat then that's a real positive thing. I was trying to get a scan so I could have that reassurance but it looks like I'll have to pay for one which I can't afford.

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

hi ive also had a missed miscarriage and worry about every little tihng now with this pregnancy! its completely normal.

my dr told me that altohugh miscarriages are QUITE common, missed miscarriages are not.

Im the same MMC in Jan and now 9 weeks ish - Its natural to worry - at the end of the day as unhelpful as this might sound - there is nothing that we can do to stop a MC if that is what is destined for us. It sounds like your LO is nice and healthy though so try to stay positive. Your next scan will be fine :)

thanks for asking this, im worried about exactly the same thing

xx

I too had a MMC and found out at my 12 week scan,i am pregnant again now and have been eating myself up with worry i think that worry is always going to be there.I went for an early scan today and she said that once you have seent eh heartbeat the risk does drop dramatically.
Oh congrats by the way :)

Hey there, glad everything on your scan looked good.

You might find this helpful: Chance of MC drops after HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->