• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im sooooo confused! Ahhhh!!!

westbrja

Reaction score
Ok gals, I took my first opk on 9/6 or CD13. It was positive and so was 2 tests on CD14. CD15 was negative, but now today CD16 looks positive again. We BD'ed on CD13, 14, 16. Do you guys think the negative and now positive was my surge on the way back down or something? I'm posting this from my Blackberry so its almost impossible to get any pics onto here. Could I be preggo from last month and not know it? I didn't test last month cause I had a 3 day period. I am normally a heavy 6 day minimum person though. Someone please shed some light and give some ideas or thoughts. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Hi hun

I think if you were pregnant you would get a +opk every time. xx

What make of OPKs are you using?

I was using Tesco but they were always as dark so stopped using them. I then used one step (from Amazon) and when i did ov it was so obvious the line was sooo much darker there couldnt be any confusion at all.

Make sure you test between 11 am and 8 pm after not drinking since last wee (it can dilute the result) and holding yourself as long as poss (2 hours or so). Always try to test around the same time of day.

Many people test twice a day around time of expected OV so they do not miss the surge.

I also bought a clear blue ov detector so i could cross check with that, if you get a smiley face you are ov. They are expensive, but i waited till my cheap opks were dark before using them so only used 2 sticks out of the 7 provided.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im using a store brand. They were about $13.00 for a box of 5. I posted some pics if you can see them. I usually test around the same time, with the exception of one time I snuck in an extra test. I took a HPT and it was negative. I may have missed my O for this month. If so I'll try next month with a different brand. Thanks for the input. It's greatly appreciated!

No worries hun.

Cant see the pics but never mind.

Go on to fertility friend (FF) and start a chart there too it really helps with OV as well.

Any queries ask about charting on FF in the TTC forum.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back