I'm sorry

Maybe I could have ace cake makers strategically situated around the world and call them when an emergency delivery was needed. Mon you available to work your county?
NS aren´t you another super baker?

Yes mam! Or I could come and help you in Spain if you wish. My family is originally from Barcelona :winkwink:

Really? From Barcelona? I am from Barcelona! Moved to Wales 6 years ago!

Dmom, I see in a lot of signatures that there are predictions done, are these done by you?

I'm good at cake yeah, have never made a red velvet one though, that is a uniquely American cake I think - but I'd be happy to have a crack at it.

Actually slightly stressed by a boyfriend induced decorating disaster so if I'm unable to sleep tonight maybe, hmmm, I don't have any red colouring in the house though.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It's all I got!

Maybe I could have ace cake makers strategically situated around the world and call them when an emergency delivery was needed. Mon you available to work your county?

Yes mam! Or I could come and help you in Spain if you wish. My family is originally from Barcelona :winkwink:

Yes mam! I was born in the US and my mom and grandmother were born in Cuba but everyone before that were mostly Spaniards except for a few Belgians and Sicilians. I can actually trace my family back as early as 1475 in Spain!

I'm good at cake yeah, have never made a red velvet one though, that is a uniquely American cake I think - but I'd be happy to have a crack at it.

Actually slightly stressed by a boyfriend induced decorating disaster so if I'm unable to sleep tonight maybe, hmmm, I don't have any red colouring in the house though.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It's all I got!

Ditto! Except for 1 bottle of black dye for Halloween baking. :thumbup:

Mon I was in the shower, wasn't expecting him home from work until tomorrow so I hadn't thought to warn him that the bannister had been painted, he walked in the house, threw his leather jacket over the bannister so now my freshly painted bannister is rooted AND his jacket is scrubbed and stinking of white spirits!!!

Brooke you've ONLY got red that's hilarious, I never have red because I have a major dislike of the colour pink, people ask me to make the cupcakes with pink icing and I say no LOL.

That is interesting. I am spanish/british. Have an english mum and spanish dad.
Pretty boring compared to yours. Wow, how cool to be able to track your family that far back in time!

NS, I was laughing at the painting disaster! Do you actually think I have baking supplies? LOL

I don't even dye my own Easter eggs.

I LOVE to bake! Just a few examples:

Attachments

• Pictures 010_edited-1.jpg
    Pictures 010_edited-1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Pictures 012_edited-1.jpg
    Pictures 012_edited-1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Pictures 013_edited-1.jpg
    Pictures 013_edited-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
No I can't quite "manifest" you with a special baking cupboard ha ha.

My poor Glaswegian/Chinese painter is going to be pretty pissed off about repainting it tomorrow, it has an interesting "rippled" effect now.

My poor Glaswegian/Chinese painter is going to be pretty pissed off about repainting it tomorrow, it has an interesting "rippled" effect now.

Texture is always nice!:haha:

I like your cakes Mon, very nice...

For sure I may whip something up if I can't sleep tonight, I'm not in the office tomorrow though, so it's only me and the OH to eat it,hmmm mind you for skinny man he fairly packs away the sugary treats.

That is interesting. I am spanish/british. Have an english mum and spanish dad.
Pretty boring compared to yours. Wow, how cool to be able to track your family that far back in time!

That's funny, my DH's family is of English heritage with a very English last name. Which is good because I've always wanted to be British lol!

I did find one British ancestor that shared my maiden name while researching my geneology. She lived in the UK sometime in the 1800s. My family is both difficult and easy to research. I have an incredibly rare last name (maiden) so if you my last name then we are most definately related in some way. At least I don't have to pour over hundred of records when researching. :wacko:

Well I guess that bannister now has a story attached to it.

I had a helluva job not laugh girls, cos he was fit to tie, there was steam coming out his ears, and as he was scrubbing away at the jacket I heard him muttering away something like "hmmmph this is a shit way to start my fortnight off" etc etc

It was one of those situations where you have to FORCE yourself to think of sad stuff to STOP yourself pissing yourself laughing:haha:

I like your cakes Mon, very nice...

For sure I may whip something up if I can't sleep tonight, I'm not in the office tomorrow though, so it's only me and the OH to eat it,hmmm mind you for skinny man he fairly packs away the sugary treats.

Thanks! Sounds good, I'm half tempted to bake myself now. :haha:

Well I guess that bannister now has a story attached to it.

I had a helluva job not laugh girls, cos he was fit to tie, there was steam coming out his ears, and as he was scrubbing away at the jacket I heard him muttering away something like "hmmmph this is a shit way to start my fortnight off" etc etc

It was one of those situations where you have to FORCE yourself to think of sad stuff to STOP yourself pissing yourself laughing:haha:

LOL, oh that's priceless! :haha:

Small world :) My folks live in Malaga :D

My ancestors are from Southern Cornwall, not near where you are talking about, but I feel like maybe i need to move somewhere over there myself!

Cake; painting and family trees with hugs and love my kind of thread :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->