I'm spending the day as a human pin cushion.

Jennaxo

Caleb +1
Reaction score
Not happy today, I have 4 blood tests and an injection. I've never had so many needles poked into my body! This morning I've got my glucose test, I've already been for round one, 2 more to go! I'm so hungry right now, I just want something to eat, its starting to make me feel a little sick :(
And then I've got my 28 weeks midwife appointment this afternoon and it says on my appointment schedule I'm due for more blood tests and I also have my anti-D injection all in one day! Guess I'm in a bit of a self pity mood now, just want today over and done with.
The one thing I am looking forward to is hearing LO's heartbeat again, I know that'll just make it all worth it :')

Ooo lovely... Have fun with that :/ or not as the case may be. I got a phone call from ye docs yesterday saying they were putting me on iron tablets, just think what's the point I have a week to go and feel fine :/ ah well that's docs for you,
Hope today goes well :) x

Don't think I will, can't say people poking my veins with needles is my idea of fun :haha:
Oh dear, suppose that'll be good afterwards though as well so that may be why they put you on them, obviously bleeding loses you iron. Must be some logic in their silly little heads.
&thankyouuu. :)

Oh no that doesn't sound fun at all! Treat yourself to something really naughty and sugary afterwards to keep your energy levels up hehe. I'd definitely use that excuse to pig out on sweeties :blush: x

Oh no that doesn't sound fun at all! Treat yourself to something really naughty and sugary afterwards to keep your energy levels up hehe. I'd definitely use that excuse to pig out on sweeties :blush: x

Its not, i've just been for round 2 :(
Oooh, thanks for the idea! Might have to pop to the shop and buy me some creme eggs! They sound so good right now! :haha:

I also have this to come in 2 weeks time. Great. But like you said, hearing LO heartbeat will make it worth it!

Btw, creme eggs are on offer in Tesco 1.65 for 6, I've eaten 12 in the last two days - Ooops. Baby must love them :D hahaha.

xx

I also have this to come in 2 weeks time. Great. But like you said, hearing LO heartbeat will make it worth it!

Btw, creme eggs are on offer in Tesco 1.65 for 6, I've eaten 12 in the last two days - Ooops. Baby must love them :D hahaha.

xx

Its not nice but I suppose its gotta be done, finished my glucose test now, although it wasn't enjoyable it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be :) but yeah, hearing his little heartbeat is magic :cloud9:

Ooh thanks for letting me know! Love your excuse too. I don't blame you though, they are so good! :haha:

Im due for a blood test and anti D on thursday :(
Not looking forward to that afternoon

:( Ick, I hated all my glucose tests. They were unhappy because I kept ending up on the borderline of GD and not. :dohh:

Afterwards I always went to the little cafe stand (yes, my hospital has a cafe on every floor :haha: ) and got a decaf white mocha with extra whipcream :3 heh, yum.

I hated the glucose test. I got so boooooooored! I pack a bag of hula hoops and a kit kat. As soon as I got out I scoffed it down in seconds!

:( Ick, I hated all my glucose tests. They were unhappy because I kept ending up on the borderline of GD and not. :dohh:

Afterwards I always went to the little cafe stand (yes, my hospital has a cafe on every floor :haha: ) and got a decaf white mocha with extra whipcream :3 heh, yum.

Aww bless ya, sucks that you had to have more than one, that's just unlucky! Your hospital sounds brill :haha: mmm sounds good although now I just wanna eat whipped cream :blus:

I hated the glucose test. I got so boooooooored! I pack a bag of hula hoops and a kit kat. As soon as I got out I scoffed it down in seconds!

Aww, luckily mines was only at the docs down the road so I went home in between. I don't blame you though, I was so hungry afterwards that I had a lovely afternoon with a packet of chocolate digestives :haha:

Aww bless ya, sucks that you had to have more than one, that's just unlucky! Your hospital sounds brill :haha: mmm sounds good although now I just wanna eat whipped cream :blus:

I'm just happy they finally decided to be happy with it :haha: And yeah, I just liked to eat all the whip cream. But the mocha tasted like melted whipcream om nom :D

Urg now I am hungry >.>

I'm just happy they finally decided to be happy with it :haha: And yeah, I just liked to eat all the whip cream. But the mocha tasted like melted whipcream om nom :D

Urg now I am hungry >.>

Ha, yeah well at least they were on the safe side though eh?
Mmm that sounds lush! I'm hungry too now, might go attack the can of cream in the fridge :blush:

Urg now I am hungry >.>

Ha, yeah well at least they were on the safe side though eh?
Mmm that sounds lush! I'm hungry too now, might go attack the can of cream in the fridge :blush:

I want curry really badly, but we don't even have anything to make it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->