I'm stressed.

S

Serene123

:(

My mum and my OH are in a mood with me. For seperate reasons, but both none the less. I don't believe I'm at fault in either of the situations but when it's two people you do start to wonder, you know?

OH won't get the carseat checked because of his stupid male f*cking pride and keeps going on about how I don't trust his judgement just because he says it's fine and I want him to make sure it's all in properly.

My mum is trying to sort out the insurance on her new car. She completely ignored me this morning when I was trying to explain to her that she needs to ring the place selling her the car to know what to do with the insurance rather than sorting out the insurance before she knows what she's meant to do. I dunno if that makes sense but GRR. She started screaming at me saying if that's the way I speak to Rich she isn't suprised he's always angry with me.

What the hell?

:(:(

Your not at fault in either situations you are tryin to help them, there bein stubborn + want to believe they know how to do the things themselves. an as for male pride! pffft, jus get it checked when hes not there so both are happy then :)

*BIG HUGS* xxx

Awww hun seems like you were only trying to help :hugs:

my OH is the same he said he'll just "fathom" it out... not the reasuring words a mother to be wants to hear.

:hugs:

You're not at fault either times here hun. Sometimes people just like to do things their own ways though.

My OH wont try the car seat out either, he fears he will look too stupid to our neighbours trying to fit an empty car seat.. But whatever

:hugs:

Sonny was the same with the car seat, I agree with him in this case though - if he's happy he has done it properly, leave it be.. maybe you can check it over? if you're not happy, take it and get it checked.

Maybe it's your hormones? or maybe Rich and your mum were just being moody. Maybe it can be the way you phrase things? I know that sometimes I can piss people off not by what I say but HOW I say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->