I'm struggling to cope :(

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I'm sorry to come on here an have my worries on your girls.

but i'm struggling to find good out of what's happened, and with everyone saying to me it happened for a reason just isn't making me feel better.

I just want to stand up and scream and cry and i can't! https://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif https://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

My OH refuses to speak about it now which is making it harder too.

I just feel like all my emotions are being made to be put in a box and left behind. i need to talk about it even cry scream laugh or do whatever i have to !

sorry in advance. https://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Hun dont you apologise .. you got nothing to apologise for. Come on here and rant as much as you want .. do whatever it takes to help you come to terms.

I dont really have any advice but didnt want to read and run :hugs:

Trinity is right babe, you don't have to apologise for your feelings!!!
If you need to scream, cry and stamp your feet you should

Where OH is concerned mine was exactly the same, he didn't want to talk about it, it was like he though he had to stay strong for me

I know it doesn't help for people to say it happened for a reason, it took me ages to even start thinking that way.

Do you not have any friends or family near that you could talk to?
I needed to let it out and i think you do too, don't bottle it all up as that wil make the feelings worse in the long run
:hugs:

((((((((hugs)))))))))

it's been two years since I lost my LO, and I still kick off if someone tries to say 'it happened for a reason' or something similar to me, and Iprobably always will.

Thinking of you and your OH

:hugs:

As Jo said if thats what you need to do then do it. My OH had what I thought was a blank reaction too he oucldn't handle my emotions over the time & it was pretty awful :(

I hated those words too & "it will happen one day" ... Just wanted to scream at people tbh. Let them know that it upsets you I had to start saying to people in the end "its not ok".

Thinking about you x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Don't bottle it all up hun ...

were here

xxx

theres no need to apologise about your feelings hun. i dont really know what to say as im no good at giving advice and things, but lots of girls on here are and theres lots of support here for you hun. big hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks everyone that has replied with such lovely messages, it's still hard but i'm getting along now. :hugs:

:hugs: Your right hun it is hard, but as much as i didnt believe it, it does get easier and time will heal the pain as they say!
Big hugs to u!
xx

I heard this once that might be helpful. People are born and as they grow up they learn what it is to be loved and in turn to love back. To love is what truly distinguishes us from other forms of life on the planet and to find and understand it is the true purpose of what it is to be alive. Once you have this mastered it is time to go back to where we came from to become an angel. For most people it takes a lifetime, but sometimes a tiny life has so much love around them before they even get here that they can go back and be an angel before they are even born.

I don't wanna sound pretentious but I always thought this was a lovely way of seeing something that must be very hard to explain and cope with.

I heard this once that might be helpful. People are born and as they grow up they learn what it is to be loved and in turn to love back. To love is what truly distinguishes us from other forms of life on the planet and to find and understand it is the true purpose of what it is to be alive. Once you have this mastered it is time to go back to where we came from to become an angel. For most people it takes a lifetime, but sometimes a tiny life has so much love around them before they even get here that they can go back and be an angel before they are even born.

I don't wanna sound pretentious but I always thought this was a lovely way of seeing something that must be very hard to explain and cope with.

That's lovely. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->