i'm such a failure!

Christine1993

Full-time mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
decided i wanted crispy pancakes for lunch, so i preheated the oven & left it for 5 minutes, went back to put the pancakes in and what do i find?? a melted, smoking plastic tub.

never been as scared in my entire life!!

dont worry hun we set fire to our microwave by putting a slicce of bread in it for 2 long :dohh:

I done something like that before too hun.lol.Scared the hell outta me.lol.xxx

I've smashed a plate in the microwave before trying to melt smarties:blush:

dw hun :hugs: accidents happen!

OT, i wanna melt smarties now?!

I've smashed a plate in the microwave before trying to melt smarties:blush:

do they melt? I want to try this now :dohh: Iv broken a plate in the microwave before and put a tub in there and it wasnt microwave safe and it started to burn and smoke and when I took it out there was a black hole in the bottom :blush:

i blew up my microwave trying to make a baked potato once.... ive still not lived that down actually!

Yes Smarties melt :), they spit when their shells burst.

I once set fire to our kitchen after leaving a piece of apple pie under the grll for 1 hour :blush:

V xxx

:rofl: do they pop like popcorn V? I might ask my mother to pick some up on her way home xx

I knacked up our old microwave steriliser coz I forgot to put water in the bottom :dohh: it smelt awful.
xxx

theres going to be lots of bored women trying to put smarties in microwaves tonight :haha:

if only i had some smarties

:muaha:

instead i'm writing about CuCo3 & Co2! sorry for hijacking your thread christine, you know you love me :kiss:

i don't have any smarties either :( i don't really like them anywaysss (a) they sound good melted tho!!

and that's ok =D

:happydance:

mmm melted smarties sounds really yummy :(

Lol i remember when me and brother and sister where little my mum used to have to hide all the school crisps and choc etc or we'd eat it all.

Anyways she put the oven on to pre heat . came back 20 mins later and found a 24 bag of crisps just melted everywhere! One hiding place too far, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->