I'm suppose to get AF soon why is this happening!

A

alli.s

Hi ladies, I got my positive OPK's on CD 16 of my 30 day cycle... A few days ago I noticed my cervix was soft again and open... Its been 2 days so I did another OPK and it was this! I took pregnancy test and its negative. Does anyone know what's going on?

Attachments

• IMG-20110719-00213.jpg
    IMG-20110719-00213.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 24
btw this picture is bad quality the line is very prominent on the test, i do get faint lines on OPK but this is not a faint line for me... this is one i can definitely see

Aww, I'm not sure hun, I have heard though that Lh increases near the end of your cycle, so it can indicate pregnancy OR af, just like most other things. Sorry couldn't be of more help :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I get lines on every day of my cycle. You always have some LH in your system and it isn't uncommon for an OPK to detect it before AF.

Ive used those IC's before and i got those lines all the way through my cycle (first month doing the OPK's, so was intriqued to see what my body produced on them)... they got really dark/positive when I was due to OV and then there went like yours, and then went slightly darker, not quite positive when af was due x

I get lines on every day of my cycle. You always have some LH in your system and it isn't uncommon for an OPK to detect it before AF.

i do too but this one is much darker than what i usually get, thats why i was confused

it could be because your either pregnant (OPK's can pick up the Pregnant hormone HCG) or that there getting a little darker because AF is due.... So fingers crossed its picking up pregnancy, have you tried a Pregnancy test??? x

it could be because your either pregnant (OPK's can pick up the Pregnant hormone HCG) or that there getting a little darker because AF is due.... So fingers crossed its picking up pregnancy, have you tried a Pregnancy test??? x

yeah all bfn:( i'm 12DPO i dont know if its early, but we"ll see if AF comes, either way i'm happy, 30 day cycle is nice and regular, and preggo is a bonus

12DPO is still very much early... Id wait and see what happens :) goodluck x

i got a postive on these 15dpo thats how i knew i was first pregnant with my mc in december so fingers crossed for you i use these brand of opk's too and i dont have a clue when im getting postives or not lol so fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->