I'm team .......

nataliendan

mum of 2 girls & 1 on way
Reaction score
Just had my 12 wk scan I was 13 weeks and I asked her about the nub theory and said from the theory I'm having a boy she then done a potty shot and there was no missing it was clearly 100% a boy can not believe I found out today I'm on cloud nine xx

Wow congratulations! :thumbup:

He is going to be smothered with 2 older sisters lol :) x

Wow! That's great news:flower:

I've got my scan at 13+1 (4weeks today) wonder if they'll be able to tell.

Be advised, the nub is swollen to the point that there could still be a chance its a girl. dont buy blue til 20week confirm!

I'm surprised she told you. At 13 weeks they all look pretty similar... unless you saw testicles I wouldn't buy blue just yet. Good luck!

Yea we seen testacles clear as day, she didn't tell us but did potty shot pointed to screen and said she's not seen it ever clearer than this and said she hopes she can get us at 20 weeks to shout yes it's a boy but there was no telling me I know what I saw, but she's not to actually say

I agree with the others who said ,"dont buy blue yet".At 12 weeks my daughter looked very much like a boy.

Congrats! I have two girls, so I'm hoping for a boy too!

Nowadays equipment is so great, you were 13 weeks, you seen the nub combined with a potty shot, and it's a boy so naturally easier to identify - so trust it!!! Congrats!! I found out at my NT as well, there is NO mistaking a clear scrotum, and pens. Welcome to team :blue: ! :flow:

I agree with the others who said ,"dont buy blue yet".At 12 weeks my daughter looked very much like a boy.

Agree!!! They told me boy with my last pregnancy. Had a very clear shot at 11.5 weeks and 13.5 weeks. Continued to think boy at following ultrasounds but couldn't get a clear pic. THen at 20 weeks they said definitely girl lol. The perinatologist said he never ever even takes a guess at 12 weeks because what looks very much like a boy can turn into a girl. So I say be excited, but don't buy anything just yet!! But congrats either way!!!

i wouldnt buy anything this early anyway but have told everyone im having a boy lol x

it all looks the same at that point as everything is swollen, i would wait until your 20 week scan

A girl can look like a boy still at 16w so id be very vary still at that stage.

Girls parts can look swollen to appear to be a ball sack and have sticky out bit mistaken for a penis.

Congrats on your baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->