I'm tempted

Button#

Reaction score
I've been looking at co sleeping cribs and I'm tempted to get one.

Can you ladies talk me either into or out of getting one?!

Im going for the chicco next to me crib only because its roomier than a moses basket, read good reviews about it. What one are you going for? x

That's the one I've been looking at. I could always keep the moses baskets for naps downstairs.

I say yes and moses basket downstairs :thumbup:

We're getting one, and have a moses basket for downstairs. Should make breastfeeding so much easier!

Hmm seriously leaning towards getting one.

We have an Arms Reach Mini co-sleeper. I'm not really sure how often I'll keep the side down and how often I'll keep it up, but I wanted him right next to the bed, and I liked the flexibility. We don't have enough room in our bedroom for a bigger pack and play setup, or I would have considered something I could use for longer.

Last time we moved DS straight from Moses basket into his cotbed at 4 months and although it fitted in our room it was a tight squeeze so I thought this would buy us a bit of time before we have to squeeze the cot into our room. But on the other hand is it excessive to have another bed for LO?

It's only excessive if you can't afford it. You can always sell it later. We don't really do Moses baskets in the US, though, so he's going straight into the co-sleeper, then into his crib when he outgrows it.

I can afford it and I've checked on eBay it has a good re sale value.

I've got a babybay and a Moses basket for downstairs. I sincerely wish I'd got one for dd because I spent a lot of nights lying uncomfortable with my arm over her Moses basket to comfort her! Hoping I can let her fall asleep bresstfeeding then just roll over rather than having to lie baby back in Moses basket which is what always woke dd up over and over again!!

That one's nice as well Munchkin. My OH likes the idea, he's hoping it means he'll get more space in bed if baby has her own extension.

Im not having moses basket this time, plan on using pram and swing for daytime sleeping. Im the same, plan to use crib as long as possible then cot, which DD is still using as cot bed at the mo, so the longer we get out the crib the better.

xx

Just showed the link to my mum and she thinks it would be a good idea. She said anything to make life easier in the first six months is worth it.

I so wish I could afford one of these! I ended up with my DS in bed with me a lot as he had reflux and it was the only way either of us could get any rest. I didn't enjoy it at all as I was constantly stressing about him suffocating! He would never settle in his moses basket and sometimes he would sleep in the swing which obviously is not recommended. If I get another baby like him, I am considering one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Co-Sleep...Baby_Nursery_Furniture_ET&hash=item3aa32d4eb7

It's cheaper than a co sleeping cot and I think I could put it on the bed next to me and maybe it would help baby settle. I am going to wait until after LO is born though, as I might get another baby like DD who was perfectly happy to be fed and plonked straight back down in her moses basket!

That's nice Cattia. My DS always ended up horizontal across the bed when we co slept, actually he still sleeps horizontal now but in his own bed thankfully.

I'd go for it! It is much easier to have them at arms reach. And we can't help but wake up a hundred times to check on them, so having them right there will help ease the worry!

I desperately wanted one but it was way over my budget. If you have the money then get it! Like you said, it has great resale value and I really do believe they make life much easier.

We got the chicco one last week. I wish we had something similar when my dd was a newborn but she went straight into her cotbed and we had no idea where to get a cosleeper.

This is the one we're getting https://www.thelittlegreensheep.co....heep/snuzpod-3-in-1-bedside-crib-natural.aspx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->