im testing today....16dpo (update: she got me ) ARGH!

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
well i say im testing tomorrow and i am providing i get to mid-day tomorrow without af showing her face :shrug: and to be totally honest right now only temps and cm are giving me hope, thing is since my temps rose up iv been having trouble sleeping at night and sweating during night loads which is something i dont usually do even in the summer so im wondering if the high temps sweating and insomnia are symptoms??? anyone had insomnia b4 a :bfp: or night sweats would be good to hear if its just my body being random or not :rofl:
so anyone testing tommrow????? xxxxx

I am !!!!! :)
im so excited but so scared aswell, i will be truly gutted if i get a BFN, which i think i probz will.... so used to getting it,i guess its hard to think it might be a BFP lol.

Goood luck hun =]
my symptoms are,increased CM like ALOT !
tight feeling in my stomach as if iv been doing sit ups.
feeling sick in mornings
using the toilet alot.

oooo come on BFP !!!

Ahh you both sound like you will get a nice bfp tomoz!!! Good luck ladies!!!!

:dust:

I tested today I think it was a BFN .. i thought i saw a faint line, but then about 30 seconds later it was all gone =/ DF Thinks im going mad .. i will be testing in a few days still tho x

Good luck ladies- Charliemarina! I am so excited for you! I hope I get to check in before I head out!
fxd!!

ooohhh im so excited for you all !! think you should all get up extra earl after youve tested and let us know lol xx good luck!! xx

Good luck ladies- Charliemarina! I am so excited for you! I hope I get to check in before I head out!
fxd!!

hey huns only thing is im waiting till mid-day to test as usually if af dont show by then she wont show that day so then i will go buy the test, i dnt keep HPT's in the house throughout cycle due to a serious addiction :rofl: xxxx

Oh no worries babe- I will be thinking about you and sending postive vibes. I may sneak a look into your post from my phone. LOL! Lots of luck
Minimin :hugs:

Dammit Patsy I wasted another test in your honour this morning! (Then overrode my O day to make myself feel better). Good luck to you and Stacey xxx

Oh tulip- What are we like. i was going to test but DH said to wait. I am not due AF until thursday and thats if MC has not changed cycles too much! I will try and wait it out now :(

CharlieMarina- hope you get your BFP this morning. Sending you lots of :hugs:
Minimin

Dammit Patsy I wasted another test in your honour this morning! (Then overrode my O day to make myself feel better). Good luck to you and Stacey xxx

DO i need to slap that hand again tulip???? :rofl: ok SO still no af im now 15po and 100% late for af :dance::dance: ok ok so i need to calm :coffee:.......
girls i need ur opinions now and please do not let the POAS addict in u come out here i need serious opinions :haha: ok......
so last cycle i waited till 15dpo to test as i never get to 15dpo without af showing unless im preg now last cycle i tested 15dpo in evening and got clear but faint :bfp: but sadly a week later i lost angel bean :cry: so do u think it be wise mentally to wait till i pass a week from today to test then if still no af test then its not that its a cycle after MC and i could be seriously excited for her just to be "late" for no reason.
so my question is even being a poas addict in this situation of fear would u wait another week to test???? OH knows im late but he sceptical and doesnt want to be hurt again or me so if i say wait he will for sure...any thoughts girls?? xxx

LOL Min just reslised we're now DPO twins due to my override. Happy with my temps - it's following the preggo chart well, aside from the implantation dip. FXd for us both. Have a good :plane:

Charliemarina, any sign of :witch:?

EDIT: We cross-posted. ARE YOU MAD, WOMAN?!? You're seriously going to keep us in suspense that long?
Seriously though - I totally understand your fears. And you've done incredibly to get this far without testing. I honestly think if you're concerned then yes, you could hold off for another few days. BUT if you're holding off in case you lose it, you could still get your + in a weeks time and yet (God forbid) still have problems further down the line. You've made it past AF due date, so you're no longer testing early - if you got a + it wouldn't be a chemical, it'd be an implanted bubs! :hugs:

hunny also i just looked ur chart and u oved for defo cd16 not 17 the temp on cd17 to high compared to previous temps pre-ov, also u had a pos opk day b4 cd16 that also fits right so id say ur 10dpo not 9 and even 10dpo huns is very early last cycle i got bfp at 15dpo it was very faint and if had tested at 13-14dpo it defo would have been neg so dnt panic my hunny ;)

tulip huns look above ur last post we must have posted same time my update is above ur last post lol xxxxx

Tulip- Yah to DPO buddies.. and Yah to that Chart :wohoo:

Charliemarina, We are both in the same boat- I dont want to be disappointed either but if I hadnt tested so early I wouldnt have know. My only consolation is that if it is registered with my GP and I do, god forsake, have another MC I would be monitored after that. With an Ectopic and MC's I would seriously have to look into alternative methods of conceiving.

On the other hand. How are you feeling? Gut instincts are important. Are you feeling as if AF is on her way?

I personally would want to know either way- but thats just the scientist in me.

Sorry if that was mumble and of no help. I hope you do whats right for you babe.
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->