im testing today....16dpo (update: she got me ) ARGH!

dnt think so just went for another wee and again pink/red wen i wipe but i dnt seem to be coming onto pad very much, maybe she was planning on showing appearance tomorrow but where me and OH and some "home without kids sex" he irritated me there and she now coming slowly, well if i temp in morning and it below 36.4 i know im waking to full flow :hissy: well iv put light into my chart and got new chart if it stops i shall remove it and put spotting bk and then if nothing morning and temps high i WILL test again as u never know ay girls??? ok wishfull thinking now :rofl:

ok so since my last wee iv had NO red or anything on pad this is either gonna pick up tomorrow and become a real af OR its gonna stop and seriously confuse me.
if honest without it being TMI or boasting in anyway :blush: me and OH had quite a "rough" session and hes not exactly the smallest of men down there (not so much fun when ur not the biggest down there being the female :rofl:) anyways b4 the sex there was NO red or pink after a wee or even feeling af was gonna come them hour after sex i get this and if honest its only coming out when spermies do and its very light pink and watery nothing like af, well only tomorrow morning will tell if she dnt show something is defo going on and docs it is :hissy: roll on the morning lol xxx

well she got me big time just now, its 11.20pm and i went for my last wee and there she was NICE!!!! :(
well im glad of the good and normal cycle so im happy im back to normal, got lots of PMA and all my TTCAL girls with me :thumbup: so whos cd1??

roll on OV :dance: xxxx

Awww I'm sorry sweetie :( If it's any consolation my previous best-ever chart was followed the next month by a BFP. FXd for you xx

hey girls well af got me even bigger this morning shes absolutely killing me BUT im ok about it like i said im just glad of the good cycle following the MC, me and OH had a laugh last night planning this cycles actions, he says he wants to start doing it 2 times a day from the first fertile day till day after OV, i was like "OMG i gonna be sore" :rofl: hes like " well it be worth it :winkwink:" so i think this month i may let him do the planning i need a break and its about time the men done something other than deposit there men :blush: :rofl:

anyways onto cycle 2 after MC and our 15th month TTC :( i know its gonna happen soon can feel it in my bones just wish it was now, so anyone cd2 or close and waiting to ov?

tulip huns did u test woman im waiting...........:)

I am CD 4 or 5 here so we are pretty close Charlie.

Good luck this cycle Charlie! Hope the witch isn't causing you too much grief! I'm still waiting! Bah!!!!!

IM OUT TOO THIS MONTH AF JUST GOT MR GRRRR oh well 9th month ttc cd1 for me again !! goog luck to all ttc and heaps of babydust

IM OUT TOO THIS MONTH AF JUST GOT MR GRRRR oh well 9th month ttc cd1 for me again !! good luck to all ttc and heaps of babydust

IM OUT TOO THIS MONTH AF JUST GOT MR GRRRR oh well 9th month ttc cd1 for me again !! good luck to all ttc and heaps of babydust

hey hunny sorry she got you hopefully this month will be ur lucky one :winkwink: this will be our 15th month trying for number 3 and its getting tedious now :hissy: but im confident my next beany will stick :thumbup: welcome to BNB huns :flow:

hi hunni just bobbed and to spread some :dust: and come on your sticky beany this month :happydance: :kiss:

Wotcha missus, hope CD5 is treating you well. I'm expecting the witch tomorrow and will be partially retiring from BnB for a while. If you're on facebook, mail me xx

Wotcha missus, hope CD5 is treating you well. I'm expecting the witch tomorrow and will be partially retiring from BnB for a while. If you're on facebook, mail me xx

oh huns dnt feel down she may not show :winkwink: i dnt care what ya say huns it aint over till she shows ok now chin up :kiss:
well my ticker seems to be a diff time zone to me :haha: as come 4pm it hits the next cd when im actually cd4 5 tomorrow lol.

im on facebook huns but think im private for searching PM me ur details i find you add you :) ohhh actually let me see if ur email works :winkwink: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->