im testing today....16dpo (update: she got me ) ARGH!

I did another test in your honour :rofl: think I can just about imagine a shadow but that's only cos I know where it's supposed to be!

Hope you've managed a lie-in, I'm awaiting today's temp with bated breath xxx

according to your chart it probably is a shadow!! its gona get darker!!!!

Cheers love - am dyyyying to join you in PAL. I can't stop examining my boobs :rofl:

Thanks Deb! There is definitely a shadow - but only in certain lights LMFAO.

WAKE UP PATSY, DAMMIT!! xx

im here girls off to get a test now so will be testing at about 3pm with next wee :dance: losing loads of cm knickers are soaked and no af so :dance: ok wont be long promise sorry just got up but couldnt sleep well AGAIN :hissy: xxxxx

im here girls off to get a test now so will be testing at about 3pm with next wee :dance: losing loads of cm knickers are soaked and no af so :dance: ok wont be long promise sorry just got up but couldnt sleep well AGAIN :hissy: xxxxx

Good Luck! Thinking of you - will check in later for an update!

xx

oh how lovely the excessive cm must be a good sign hun!! roll on 3!! good luk xx

Half an hour to go! patsy you really have got us all in a frenzy!

Good luck sweetie, all sounds really promising!

:bfn: girls im gobsmacked aswell as Gutted :cry: if no af tomorrow got another for FMU, but if i not preg where the hell is AF oh this is shit!!

Aahhh sorry Hun, you chart still looks good!! Defo try again fmu!!

Oh b*****ks!!!! What's with the extended LP? Defo try FMU tomorrow darling. So sorry :hugs:

well me and OH had some :sex: this morning and just went for a wee and was pink when i wiped temp is up but looks to be going down looks like af must be coming :cry: oh well onto next cycle who is with me :thumbup:?

got say with u ladies with me makes going onto another cycle so much easier thank u all :flow:

Don't you dare - the pink could just be where :sex: has irritated your cervix. FMU tomorrow, young lady x

Don't you dare - the pink could just be where :sex: has irritated your cervix. FMU tomorrow, young lady x

OK if bleeding doesn't pick up and nothing more tomorrow then i will test with FMU if not then CD1 and i have a test to prob waste at 9dpo next cycle :blush:, gonna go off to bed for hour seen as kids not here lol havent been sleeping at all well lately, if af gonna hit me she will most defo hit me soon as i wake up, well b4 my nap im off over to shop to get some pads and a red bull as i give up redbull in 2ww for caffeine reasons but i just know in my heart this cycle over so gonna knock one back :rofl: god iv missed them LMAO xxxxx

TULIP huns forget me chick are u still testing, oh i do love stalking a poas addict like myself :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->