im testing today....16dpo (update: she got me ) ARGH!

LOL but I think I felt it go pop! it just took the full 36 hours after the +OPK! You are right about the temp of course, I'll change it back later ;)

I updated my previous post in response to your question x

Tulip- Yah to DPO buddies.. and Yah to that Chart :wohoo:

Charliemarina, We are both in the same boat- I dont want to be disappointed either but if I hadnt tested so early I wouldnt have know. My only consolation is that if it is registered with my GP and I do, god forsake, have another MC I would be monitored after that. With an Ectopic and MC's I would seriously have to look into alternative methods of conceiving.

On the other hand. How are you feeling? Gut instincts are important. Are you feeling as if AF is on her way?

I personally would want to know either way- but thats just the scientist in me.

Sorry if that was mumble and of no help. I hope you do whats right for you babe.
M

cant say i do feel like af is coming today and i really REALLY want to test, i know that postponing testing wont stop the inevitable happening but i feel if i get past week 5 then iv crossed a milestone if its going to be :bfp:, ok right well in a way i have to test i have a night out tonight with OH and his sis and fiancée im not a big drinker or anything but id like to know if i can have one or 2 glasses at least so ok thats the excuse im using for testing today lol its true i cant keep myself or u girls waiting another week that would just be plain cruel on u all :haha: so u will have to just wait a few hours now till this evening as i want to test with OH, we always test together (unless i do a sneaky one first :blush:) and he is working till about 5pm so will get him to bring in a test i going to use tesco brand again i think there fab, not for early testing but they are accurate from day af is due either that or superdrug as i rate them both highly.

ok going to list symptoms below for my reference and for u ladies too as i feel i dnt have many when saying them so gonna write them down and we will see :)....OK........
lower back aches like af but not :dohh:

had some pulling feelings around belly button area and my scar tissue from previous c-sections (always sign when my section starts burning or twinging :dance:)

night sweats for last week (since temps been up)

insomnia for last week (also since temps have been up)

very irritable especially with OH (could be af though but i normally worse than this for af)

temps still high on chart (OMG pls have a look im excited lmao)
havent been dry cm wise since 2dpo and still now its not loads but i feel constantly wet.

totally gone off sex had argument this morning with OH about not wanting any think it might be coz i was scared it bring af on lmao

and lastly sleeping for 2 hours every afternoon with my LO for last week and half :blush:

OH and of course no af :dance:

ok so theres more than i actually thought OMG im excited......again calm patsy calm :coffee:

minimin huns enjoy eyjpt my 8 year old went with my mum and he said it was amazing, have a good flight gonna miss ya huns and yay check in on ya fone when ya can going to test later this evening ohhhh im so gutted u not gonna be here :cry:....tulip huns pls say u not off too :cry::rofl:

minimin huns enjoy eyjpt my 8 year old went with my mum and he said it was amazing, have a good flight gonna miss ya huns and yay check in on ya fone when ya can going to test later this evening ohhhh im so gutted u not gonna be here :cry:....tulip huns pls say u not off too :cry::rofl:

As if!! I'll be sitting here hitting Refresh from 5.30 - in between checking the imaginary veins on my boobs :rofl:

As if!! I'll be sitting here hitting Refresh from 5.30 - in between checking the imaginary veins on my boobs :rofl:
:rofl: looks like ur vein checking and im knicker checking got say getting bit sore there now from all the poking to see if its af or cm, and its cm for now :dance:

well im hoping to test b4 the night out as if i dnt i gonna have to refuse :wine: tonight and people will defo be asking why lol think the old "im on antibiotics" is in order :winkwink: :rofl:

I'll be checking up on ya too hun! Woo! BFP vibes coming your way x x x x

ok so its mid-day and no af still :dance::dance: but im having alot of lower back aches that i just cnt ignore and now im so scared af is gonna come, but im thinking surely temps would be lower today if she gonna show like they always are, god OH couldnt come home any faster, i want to smoke a ciggy (yes smack me im a light smoker) but i just cnt stomach it so :dance: for that one, im just so scred of seeing a pos then it all ending, well i got one thing to say is this, last cycle i got preg and didnt have half the symptoms i have now so im hoping if i have a bean its a nice sticky one xxxx

Tick tock tick tock...... *waits impatiently*

Charliemarina!!! Good luck for later - not sure I'll b checkng later xxx

Good Luck I am so hoping for BFP for you. Will check in later.

*drums fingers on laptop and checks watch*

I'm here too tulip! Let's hope she's off celebrating!

I can't believe she's gone for her night out without updating us LOL

Does she not realise we have no life on a Saturday night and need BFP news! tut tut! LMAO x x x x

hey girls ok so ur gonna kill me i did go off out and totally forgot to update but OH forgot to bring me home a test so by time i went out to try get one everything was closed :dohh: ok so im 16dpo now and no af well we will see in morning as i haven't been to bed yet just got in :blush: and whilst i was out i had alot of cm and my boobs are now hurting so its looking very good, now i WILL be testing in morning before 12 i hope as no kids to tonight so im gonna see if i can actually sleep and get a lie in as the night sweats and insomnia have left me drained, im so sorry i forgot girls to update everything was rush rush tonight will be on for update soon as i test and if :bfp: then will get pics up, yay i so excited now pls af dont show pls pls pls xxxxxxxxx

all sounds great hun!! i really wanna see that BFP from you!! xoxox :dust:

ooohhh!!!! you are so preggo!!!! cant wait for the results!!! :bfp: !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->