I'M the one who has put the breaks on!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
well ive finished my "last" cycle of the pill and we were all set to start trying this month...but ive asked hubby if we can put the breaks on!

for the 1st time sine harry was born, im in no hurry to have another! Its like my hormones have settled down at last.
Plus we are moving house at the end of this month so i want to concentrate on that and get settled there before i concentrate on having a another bubba.

Hubby has been fantastic, he just said "well, what ever you want...when youre ready, just let me know" - bless!

although i feel torn! do i go for it? and help this month go a bit quicker? or hang on for another month until we are settled and i can be of use when moving? (if im pg when we move hubby wont let me lift a finger and that will frustrate me!)

help!

I think I'd rather wait too, as I'd want to enjoy the move to the new house. It won't be long after that, then you get to enjoy both the move and the baby without them overlapping.
You gotta do what's best for you, hope the decision's nice and easy to make :) xx

Oh I could have writen your post myself!

We were waiting unitl we sold to move to a bigger place before we ttc again and well we have now sold and move out end of October (still looking for new house) but hubby was so excited and was like oh we can start ttc now!!

I said erm maybe next cycle....I just want to be in somewhere and have everything the way I like without worrying is this box too heavy is the paint fume bad etc etc....

What we like???

Emma.xx

You guys are so sensible, I envy you so much! lol if OH agreed to TTC now I'd jump on him XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->