I'm thinking this isn't my month..

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
I've been so emotional lately. All I want is a little bundle of joy to call my own. But I constantly have family and friends telling me that me and the dbf shouldn't have kids, no one knows we're trying to have one even if it is only NTNP. It's really been getting me down. Not to mention that around the time I was ovulating be only bd once. The dbf has a low sex drive, always have, and just doesn't want to sometimes.

I see on here how long people have been trying and how often they do it and I can't help but think there's no way I could be pregnant. It's constantly on my mind and I just end up crying all the time. Not just about not being pregnant but everything. I couldn't get my car up our steep ass driveway and I bawled my eyes out. I just slipped and fell out of the truck, spilt my hot chocolate I just bought and cried.

My boyfriends brother is down and just keeps asking me why I'm not smiling as much as I used to. I can't tell him about the miscarriage and that I'm torturing myself over wanting a baby as much as I do. So I just say I'm in a bad mood.

I just want this to stop. I want my baby or to stop worrying about it so much. :cry:

Sorry for my ranting..

Aww bless you :( have big :hug: and know that we all feel like this from time to time xxx

I've been so emotional lately. All I want is a little bundle of joy to call my own. But I constantly have family and friends telling me that me and the dbf shouldn't have kids, no one knows we're trying to have one even if it is only NTNP. It's really been getting me down. Not to mention that around the time I was ovulating be only bd once. The dbf has a low sex drive, always have, and just doesn't want to sometimes.

I see on here how long people have been trying and how often they do it and I can't help but think there's no way I could be pregnant. It's constantly on my mind and I just end up crying all the time. Not just about not being pregnant but everything. I couldn't get my car up our steep ass driveway and I bawled my eyes out. I just slipped and fell out of the truck, spilt my hot chocolate I just bought and cried.

My boyfriends brother is down and just keeps asking me why I'm not smiling as much as I used to. I can't tell him about the miscarriage and that I'm torturing myself over wanting a baby as much as I do. So I just say I'm in a bad mood.

I just want this to stop. I want my baby or to stop worrying about it so much. :cry:

Sorry for my ranting..

I get similar sometimes. It actually HURTS to see photo's of gorgeous babies, or watch my mates all talking about their kids and happy lives with their little bundles of life.
My partner is in two minds whether he wants a child yet or not. We're only 19 (almost 20 this year), but i've CRAVED a child since I was 15. I'm not some naive teenager who thinks its all a walk in the park, I know its not. Over 15 of my class mates now have children, some even have 2 now. Its not fair to have to see them on facebook posting pics and video's etc about their child, only to torture me worse.
We're hopefully deciding to let nature take its course. Try but not try. Maybe we'll be lucky.

And I hope things work out for you also. I suspect I had a chemical MC end of last year though I cant be sure but it was still hard to think about. I cant imagine knowing i was pregnant and then loosing it, that would kill :cry: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->