I'm totally crazy right?

laila 44

Reaction score
I never ever hardly post in this section. My hubby had a vasectomy last year and I'm usually pretty confident that all is well. This month I'm just being paranoid. My period came 3 days late and lasted 1.5 days. Very unusual as mine are so so heavy and last a full 7 days. My sense of smell is bothering me and I'm not exagerrating or imagining (I don't want to be pregnant so trust me I'm not imagining symptoms lol). And I just don't get where my period went? It was so heavy for a day and a half and then vanished! I lost clots and all so it was super heavy but so so short. Anyway, I had a dream I was pregnant I panicked and picked up a test. I know in my common and good sense that it's impossible but.... u never know :( anyway This is what the test looks like. I'm not sure if I see a line or not. Please just tell me I'm paranoid and seeing things and I'll toss it and be done!

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 115
I saw that without even having to enlarge the picture!

There is a failure rate for vasectomy, it's not very high, but can happen. I also see that line without any issues. :)

Do you think I really need to go out and pick up a frer? I know these blue dye tests are notoriously unreliable. It's clearer in pic than in person if that makes any sense. In person I can't decide if it's there or not. Certain angles yes. I think I'm just being paranoid now and that test is dodgy.

I would put my mind at ease and retest in the morning ... I also see a line. If a line shows tomorrow can you contact your GP?

I would put my mind at ease and retest in the morning ... I also see a line. If a line shows tomorrow can you contact your GP?

For sure I can definitely contact my OB directly asap if I see any sort of line on another test. I just don't know if I really need to retest at this point or can we call it an evap

I would definitely retest if only for peace of mind Hun

I would re test with a pink dye test and go from there, I can see the line but like you said I've seen a few of these with evaps on here x

It seems like all tests have been dodgy lately unfortunately. I'd definitely give it some time and retest, though.

I can see it, leave it a few days and test with a pink dye test

I think I would die and Dh would wonder whose baby Lmao

I see that without enlarging too... wait a couple of days and retest. If it is something it'll be darker and easier to tell. Good luck xxx

I agree with everyone on this. It's a pretty noticeable line, retest with a pink test in a few days. Good luck

Blimey laila you do get some crazy lines if this isnt real! Very obvious and blue!

You gotta go outdo me with your own fake lines again :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->