Im ttc but have a quick question for you lovely ladies

Fallen8905

My 2 cats and my pooch!
Reaction score
For the ladies who have got their bfps...i know every cycle everyone thinks this is it. but has anyone just had this feeling they can't shake that this month is the month like a feeling deep down. Even before they have ovulated and ended up getting a bfp?

thanks

and hope you all have a lovely pregnancy :)

I was the opposite actually. The month we got our BFP was the first month when I really didn't think that we had done it so it was a very lovely surprise.
Good luck. xx

i knew with my MC before i tested and then it took 12 months to get bfp every month i would think this was it but on the month i got my BFP i 'knew' and it was different to all the other months so much so that i wasnt even rushed to get a test lol x

I was opposite that month too., The other months i felt i was in with a chance, but that particular month i just thought it wasnt my turn. Even around ovulation my usual symptoms werent as strong. We didnt BD as much either! Complete shock!

This is going to sound weird, but I knew the second we conceived Peanut. It wasn't planned, and I just...knew it. I took a HPT before my missed AF, and lo and behold...BFP. So to answer your question... yes. You can just know, in my experience.

I was kinda the opposite, we weren't trying just doing the not protecting route and seeing what would happen. But I had tested in months before thinking I might have been, and they were all false. So the only reason I even tested this time was because I was horribly sick (with a cold) and was about to dose myself with so serious meds (and I happened to have a test on hand from before) lol, and I just wanted to be safe. I nearly fell over when the test flashed "pregnant" lol.

Yup I was opposite as well. I really didn't see how I could be pregnant. Thought I missed my window. Felt all PMSy too. POAS mainly on whim and just about died when it was positive.

I was so sure I was pregnant! Even when hpt were negative I just didn't believe them, I ended up taking 3 a day for 2 weeks till I got my BFP because I was so sure! And I was rut :) xx

i did alot of months,wishful thinking as i wasnt pregnant :haha:

BUT dh knew that id fall pregnant when i did.

I knew within a few days, even tho my pregnancy wasnt planned and even though I had used the plan b pill.

My body just felt different. But I have no idea how ttc can affect your body - particularly if you are using an hormones or suppliments so I cant be much help Im afraid. Good Luck tho!

No, I had no idea.

The times I thought for sure the timing would be right, nope. I even tested early one time, only to get a BFN, and get my period the next day... 3 days earlier than usual! I felt really silly, and after that, I decided to wait until my period was actually late.

We were NTNP for a few months (my husband NTNP, me really wanting to try). The month I actually got pregnant, he had been away during what I thought would be my fertile time, so it was a big surprise!

That said, two different people happened to ask me when we were going to have kids, within 3 weeks or so of getting my BFP, so I may have even been barely pregnant when they asked. Which is kind of weird, because it's not like people were asking me that every day.

I was SURE I wasn't PG, even though I'd been feeling exhausted for about 5 days prior to testing, and even the night before, felt like I was coming down with the flu. I had no idea.

I did with my first pregnancy. It wasn't at the beginning of that cycle but it was the day I was ovulating, I just got this really excited feeling and I just knew that was going to be my month and that it was going to be that night that I actually conceived. And it was (although obviously I can't be sure about that particular night). Sadly that was a MMC and then it took me over 3 years to fall pregnant again after that so I kinda thought that my month would never come x

I was more convinced I was the months proir and kinda didn't think too much about it the month I actually was. But I did actually think I knew when I concieved I even told my boyfriend that this time I think was the time.. then my boobs swelled up.. and things just went weird.. like I couldn't drink beer.. and I kinda knew deep down so I think I was in a bit of denial.. I even saw the pin drop of blood and thought nah.. can't be...

Each to their own haha

I think I did. It wasn't planned, but I remember spending about 2 weeks before I took the test thinking about it, thinking that there could be a chance, and then when I was a week late, I went into a state of denial and convinced myself that I'd messed my dates up and that I'd come on eventually and then it got to the end of the month and I had to take a test just to be sure, I was convincing myself that it would be negative, I didn't expect it to be positive and I broke down when it turned out to be positive, but straight away, I knew that I'd known since I'd conceived. I could just...feel it.

I think I did. It wasn't planned, but I remember spending about 2 weeks before I took the test thinking about it, thinking that there could be a chance, and then when I was a week late, I went into a state of denial and convinced myself that I'd messed my dates up and that I'd come on eventually and then it got to the end of the month and I had to take a test just to be sure, I was convincing myself that it would be negative, I didn't expect it to be positive and I broke down when it turned out to be positive, but straight away, I knew that I'd known since I'd conceived. I could just...feel it.

That is so similar to how it happened for me.. The whole I knew but dinial thing.. Its different when your hopefull then when you actually are.. its scarey!

I threw up when I found out I didn't know how to comprehend it! haha

I was 100% sure we had missed this cycle and was in fact on my 3rd margarita while I waited for the confirmation negative test so I could start taking dong quai, black cohosh and EPO to get my period going. I was throwing the test away before the + registered.
Then i used up a 3 pack of First Response and made Dh check them so I could be sure I wasn't imagining things because . . . 3 margaritas.

Yep. Drunk when I got my BFP.

Yes, definitely. I knew at 3 days dpo. I just felt different (emotionally, not physically, that came later). I just knew I was pregnant. I'm not a symptom spotter and we took a pretty relaxed approach to TTC. I did chart, but I wasn't a nutcase about it all. I was happy waiting for it to happen in it's own time if it wasn't meant to happen right away. I got pregnant our 2nd month of TTC. The first month I just didn't feel anything. I didn't think I was pregnant, never had any symptoms out of the ordinary. But the second month, I just felt different right away. I knew we'd done it and when I started to feel weird a few days later, it was pretty obvious I was pregnant. I tested at 10 dpo but I'd known for days without even needing the test. Part of it was physical at that point (I felt horrible from about 8 dpo), but emotionally it was just different. I knew. I think the mind is a powerful thing, so it's totally possible to know before you really know.

I was the opposite. It was our final month of trying naturally before going for fertility tests and I had lost all hope. Only tested because my mum had made some comments about how I was 'glowing' and I wanted a glass of wine. Never did get that wine!

I had that feeling a few months and I always got a neg. The one month I felt crampy and icky and I was convinced I wasn't pregnant was when I got my BFP! I think it's different for everyone, best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->