I'm turning into a psycho

TinyBoots

Reaction score
Dear oh deary me... I'm seriously going crazy over this wait. My brain has gone to mush, all I look at is baby things, I can't think of anything else!!

That's not the psycho part.. The psycho part is I've been having these really wild thoughts that I should just 'forget' to take out my contraceptive implant in February... or take it out, go on the pill, and 'forget' to take one now and then.

I don't trust myself!! How bad is that! :growlmad:

Any other ladies have these thoughts about contraception? :nope:

If it's any consolation, I was a long-term wtt - and ttc and then pregnancy make you just as psycho. :hugs:

Tempting as it is hun, you have got to both be ready. Skipping contraceptives is not fair, and might ruin things in the long run. Hope time goes quick for you but enjoy it in the meantime :)

I know Drazic... I think in reality, I would never do it! But the thought is driving me crazy. I feel like a mad woman! I'm not haha. I just have really strong desires!

Life is evil sometimes xx

It is babes, that's why I had the implant. As much as I wanted to chew it out of my arm at times I couldn't! :hugs:

Haha! That made me smile! :D I feel less manic now.

I know it's best if I get the implant fitted again, it's far too easy to miss a pill, and the inject is a no no!

xx

Try and find some other focus in your life. Its not very healthy if the main focus is constantly babies when you are not able to TTC for some time. I know it's easier said that done, but try to pick up a home study course, or a hobby or something that you have to work towards to keep you busy.

Try and find some other focus in your life. Its not very healthy if the main focus is constantly babies when you are not able to TTC for some time. I know it's easier said that done, but try to pick up a home study course, or a hobby or something that you have to work towards to keep you busy.

I think it's because I'm stuck in this dead end job, still living with my parents etc... that's why I'm trying to fill in this giant void.

I start my new job in 4 weeks though, and will hopefully move into my new house within 4 weeks too... So I'll have loads of things to focus on then and this horrible aching desire will fade a little xx

:hugs: the waiting it hard isnt it - i struggle all the time but just keep focused and know were waiting for the right reasons. I have my impant out january 09 and went on to the pill although i gave up taking that in may :rofl: we were using condoms but now we seem to be using the pull out method as we are so near to our ttc date a little accident wouldnt be a bad thing.

Hi there Tiny Boots! I just thought I'd drop you a line. I have two kids now, but I remember a conversation I had with a friend of mine as we cradled our baby sons, exhausted and both sporting cracked nipples. We thought back to when we were both completely obsessed with getting pregnant, held our hands up and admitted we should have seen the waiting and planning part as just as much an enjoyable part of the journey as the rest of it.... But with more sleep :)

The time will come soon enough, relax and enjoy it!

Much love xx

hey going through the same sort of thing i know i must wait until we have anough money and i have a good job with my degree and so on but all my friends have now had babies bar three of us i'm still only 22 and got so much to get done before but my body is screaming out for me to have a child i'm just trying to focus on my studies and get myself the job i always wanted and then go ahead and go for it good luck with it hun it probably does not help but i feel what your feeling at the moment and its good to talk

I'm going a bit potty myself atm lol hugs hunny

Am hoping once my new module starts I will be a bit distracted.

Right now am looking at sterlisation etc etc. I just dont feel capable of waiting, its now or never for me.

Distractions are all good, but only temporary

Hope things get better soon hunny, good luck with new job!

i think im goin crazy myself!! lucky for me OH doesnt mind the fact that i will not tamper with my body by taking pills, having injections or coils!! we never use condoms and as much as i wish it doesnt - the pulling out method works, we've been doin it for a year and a half and no pregnancy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->