I'm weak - I gave in to the gropers

N

Neecee

So after all that talk about how no-one was gonna be coming up and feeling my bump, yesterday when I went to church where my parents live, I was subjected to a multitude of people I haven't seen for a long time coming up to me and rubbing my bump. I'm actually feeling a bit upset about it now, as I always thought I'd be able to defend myself against the grope brigade, but I dunno what happened to me - I seem to have lost my 'bite'.:cry:

I've decided I'm not going to go back there til after the baby's born, as I felt like I was public property and I'm not going through that again. :(

Ah mate, I hate the "gropers".
I find if I walk with my arms wrapped around the bump they cant touch and if they try to i give them the death stare lol

My boss done this to me on Fri i was so taken aback i just kinda stood there and said nothing and before i knew it two others started doing the same so i ran off to the toilet, and im not usually one for holding back my tongue!!!! Like you i cant stand it me and my bump are not public property x

i wouldnt like strangers coming up and touching my tummy ewwww, but my family and close friends are always touching or patting it saying how they cant wait to see him and how pleased they are for us, its one of them things that come with being pregnant, and i can fully understand how alot of girls hate it though.
x

nooone groped me even once wen i was pg lol but tbh i really dont think it would bother me at all. even strangers, as long as they werent rough i wouldnt mind

There's a very select group of gropers allowed, only about 5 people.

The first unwanted one was DH's half-brother, who I hate anyway, and it gave me the creeps.

Ohhhh i hate that, my friend came in i was about 14wks and rubbed my belly and i went nuts! Now everyone knows not to touch lol i just hate it i really do, i dnt understand why people do it! Sooo rude lol x

No ones done that one me yet. I had to force a friend to feel my bump as she was freaked out and thats the only one apart from OH who I also have to grab his hand to feel has touched my bump. I think no one dares ask me.Am I that scary :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->