Im worried now - do you think it is unnecessary though?

Apollo

Reaction score
Hi all
Sorry, me again.

Ok, as brief as I can be....

My fertile week was the 20th - 25th March and we DTD a couple of times or so.
Then 3 days ago I started getting lots of CM.
I had been cramping as well and wondered if I had screwed up my ovulation date and this was maybe it instead, so we DTD again....twice.
Anyway, I have been cramping and feeling slightly odd so was wondering if something was "going on down there" and last night my dog (BIG dog) accidentallly WALLOPED me hard in the stomach (enough to send me flying backwards!)
This worried me as, although Im sure it is too early to damage anything that MIGHT be in there, I was concerned that it may have affected "something".

Still not knowing if I am even BFP, but just now I went to the loo and there is a tiny bit of blood stain in my knickers....definately not AF as that is not due till next Tuesday so I dont know what this means?

Implantation bleeding?????
Is it possible I in fact AM pregnant?
And if that is the case do you think my dog could have done any damage to the baby?

Any help on ANYTHING here would be great as I am feeling quite nervous right now
Thank you x x

Aww hunni, your dates are very similar to mine. I am having some mild af cramps too.
I don't think that your dog will harmed anything inside. I know it will be worrying but hopefully you will get your BFP and then you can ask the midwife/doc. x x x x

I don't think your dog will have harmed anything either. But I would be just as worried - we want to be pregnant so much we think too much of things! Hugs! :hugs:

When are you due to test? Its sounding positive to me but I am not an expert like some of the ladies on here!

Good luck xxx

Thanks so much for your replies. Im a paranoid wreck about EVERYTHING at the moment.
My AF is due on Tuesday and so hopefully she wont arrive and then I shall test.
Im literally counting down the days, Iv never longed for my AF start day so much in my life!! ha ha
x x

Hi hun :)

It's highly unlikely that your dog could've hurt anything in there..(lil beanie hopefully!)..You may not have even implanted at that point! So all is well, dont worry :D As for the blood..it's sounding promising! Fx'd for you

Personally, I never had IB but I know a lot of women have. Good luck hun xx

Thank you so much. Im keeping everything crossed at the moment, I so want to be bfp! :)
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->