Im worried!

Luxx

Reaction score
Hello all. I am really worried and I really wanted to post this to get some of your thoughts. Almost two weeks ago I had my first ultrasound and saw a healthy baby and heartbeat.
Last weekend I had my first bit of spotting. It was bright red at first then turned brown and lasted for about an hour and a half. I wasn't much at all. I had no cramping or any other symptoms- except for being really scared. I called my doc and she said it was normal to spot as long as I was not cramping and as long as it didn't get worse.
When it went away I felt a lot better and stopped worrying. The day before yesterday I had some more brown spotting. It was light and didn't last long so I didn't worry much. When I woke up yesterday morning and went to the toilet there was a lot of brown blood that came out and a lot when I wiped. Through out the day then I just had brown spotting. When I woke up this morning I had the same thing happen- a good amount of the brown blood and I am still spotting a bit now. The other symptoms I'm having are headache and diarrhea. No cramping. My boobs were a little less sore when I woke up this morning. They have gotten more sore as the day has went along. Yesterday morning when I woke up to all that brown blood in the toilet I freaked and called my doctor. She explained why it might be happening and also explained that it may or may not be something bad happening. She wants me to come in to the doctors office tomorrow to get checked out and have another ultrasound. I am so worried and it is all I can think about. :cry:

I can totally sympathise with you and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending lots of positivity for your appointment tomorrow. :hugs:

Hi luxx

Sorry to hear about whats been happening. I can understand your worry. I have had 2 miscarriages , and 2 live births. I had spotting with my daughter who is now 10 months old.

I think you will be okay as you are 11 weeks now and the majority of misscarriages happen earlier on 6-8 weeks. Some people have spotting throughout pregnancy due to the blood vessels being thinner.

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope everything is OK :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow hun, I'll be thinking of you:hugs:

Good luck hun, hope everything goes well. Don't forget to let us all know xx

Good luck! It's good they are giving you another u/s, at least then you will be able to see the baby and know for sure what is going on. As others have said, please let us know how you get on!

goodluck. i really hope everything is ok. let us know your ok, when you find out, lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds as though it could possibly be implantation bleeding, which is normal. Best of luck at your check-up, hope everything goes ok. (HUGS)

Hey guys thanks for the well wishes! The baby is doing great. I saw a healthy heartbeat again and the baby was moving around like crazy.:happydance:
I found out the reason why I am bleeding is because I have a Subchorionic Hemorrhage.

Here is some info on it if you would like to know...
https://www.angelfire.com/home/joeynrobin/subchorionic.hematoma.faq.html

The doc told me to take it easy. He said don't have sex or do any physical activity. What is hoped that will happen is it will go away on its own and the bleeding will stop. The doc said I have a 90% chance of everything being ok. I like those odds! I'm not as worried as I was but I still have my moments. Thanks again guys!

Good luck, hope everything works out. Keep us updated

Awwwww babe I am so pleased everything went OK!! 90% is great odds, and yep, you'll take them Thank You very much! :hugs:x

glad everything is good. take it easy and get some rest

Yay! I'm so happy that everything is ok hun:hugs:

so glad all is well :happydance: relax & take it easy....Elle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4