Imaginary Facebook posts...

Dolly would love also to not see the many other girls on Facebook announcing their pregnant!
Dolly wants her hubby to work less & then could be more relaxed
Dolly wishes people would stop asking when it's my turn I mean helllooo I'm trying!
Dolly is over seeing gorgeous baby stuff in the shops and can't buy it yet
Dolly is sooooo over wanting to test when it's way to early
And lastly I could devour a nice bottle of sav blonc!

Another blonde moment by me- this just happened, noticed my clomid pill had snapped in the pack and desperate not to lose it...opened the bin and carefully cut the packaging away so I could pour it in my mouth. Sure enough as I cut the package half the pill went flying in front of the dog to which I immediately tackled him for it and the other half went in the bin. Under a nappy. I dug through quietly looking for it so my hubby didn't hear me, and of course took it....you can't waste it! Yup that just happened.

My friends would lol if I could tell them!

Hilarious!!!! Had me laughing!!!!:winkwink:

Hopefulfor1st that is soooo funny! I hope you get preg this month and then you really can tell that story on Facebook and wherever you like! :)

Fleur is feeling excited as just saw the egg on the cbfm!!!!!!

Fleur is feeling stupid as has obviously been ovulating later than she thought...but wonders what this means in terms of her lp...??!!!!

And maybe my dh status would be... Mr fleur is going to have to get down to it later. Again.

"My husband seriously just asked me if we could do it on the lounge as there's 2 soccer games in a row on tonight then he's going fishing!"

Facebook?? Old news. For seeing pictures of fat old school friends. If you want to vent Twitter is the way to go.

Get a Twitter account under an anonymous name
Follow lots of people, preferably people you find with #TTC or similar , about 50% will follow back.
Spam away!

Mine is https://twitter.com/nommonsterblog is you want to follow me.

this is brilliant!! I was in a bad mood til I read this!!!

hopefulfor1st you make me laugh so much lol:haha:

ricschick is feeling fed up because her stupid husband decided to go out with the boys last night on the first day of my EWCM!!

ricschick is feeling excited at the sight of EWCM!! and a nearly pos ov test!!

ricschick is sick of worring if we have done it at the right time and hoping to get a bfp this month.

ricschick is sick of a particular friend who falls pregnant at the drop of a hat even while attempting to take the pill and she cant handle the kids she already has!

phew feel better now!

This is me today: very proud of herself for resisting a trip to CVS to purchase $20 OPK's because she ran out of cheapies... and has 100 more on the way :rofl:

Dying to know whether I O'd today! Have to wait til the morning to see, I suppose... FX for that temp rise <3

This is me today: very proud of herself for resisting a trip to CVS to purchase $20 OPK's because she ran out of cheapies... and has 100 more on the way :rofl:

Dying to know whether I O'd today! Have to wait til the morning to see, I suppose... FX for that temp rise <3

Patience likes this :D we've all been in similar spots lol, i've caved and gone to cough up for them though argh !

This morning:

Patience is lost as hell as to whether she O'ed or not, all OPKs have looked the same, barely the faintest line over the past 7days, where did her O go, did she miss it? Crisps and chocolate ensue the agonising wait of not getting to BD till weds evening now. Feeling unhappy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->