Imagination Symptoms

samsam23

Reaction score
Hey all fellow TTC Mommy's. I'm currenly in my 2 week wait and it's driving me CRAZY! I feel like I'm having some early signs (SORE breasts, and my smell is on point lol) but the logical me kicks in and I'm thinking I'm just wanting it too much. Can it be or am I just imagining it. Anyone else in my boat???? This is also my very first post on here so I would like to go on ur journey with u... Good luck all.

Hi! Ttc is a bumpy road can be either a short easy one or a long emotional roller-coaster. The tww always made me anxious. The symptoms are so similar to our period that it's honestly hard to determine. I want to say heightened smell and sore boobs are good signs! But hormones can cause them to be sore and well smell I'm just assuming when I've had it it was more of my desire. Though I can say it could also mean pregnancy too!

How many dpo are you? How long have you been ttc? I sure hope they are pregnant symptoms for you!!! :dust:

I'm currently 9 dpo. This is really my first month really ttc. Used an opk and everything. I already have a 3 1/2 year old daughter. I was pregnant last october with baby #2 but ended having a mc a few weeks later. Now I'm brave enogh to try it again. But unfortunatly with that comes the dreadful Two Week Wait lol.

Although I'm trying to convience myself that they are just pre period symptoms so I don't get my hopes up I feel like my sore breast dtarted earlier than normal.

What is your current situation like?

Btw my name is Samantha

It stinks completely that the symptoms are so similar. With my oldest I can't even remember my symptoms prior to a BFP because they were so mild. But honestly aside from some crazy hip stuff, headaches and Breast soreness he was a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't really ever have real morning sickness or anything crazy. (I did end up in a wheel chair for a while but I had hip issues prior to pregnancy) We have been actively trying for baby #2 for a few months now, and it is stressing my body out physically. I am full of symptoms each month, but I really think it is the stress of trying to get pregnant and parent a two year old who does not like sleep. Both of your symptoms sound very hopeful, and I have my fingers crossed this is your month!!!!:hugs:

Heck yea, samsam!! I am currently 5dpo and trying to notice ANYTHING different. So far nothing really except some dull cramping. But it's still way early for me. My cycles are very very regular and I can feel when I ovulate. We are ttc #1 and on our first cycle! So I am super super excited!! How many dpo are you? Good luck!!

@goldeelox8 I was trying to think of symptoms with my first pregnancy and nothing. We're kinda similar she was easy! I had nausea here and again but only actually threw up once. Guess we we were lucky in that aspect.
Stress can cause it not to be our months. I think thats why they say "stop trying, thats when it will happen" easier said then done.

@MissN I am current 9dpo. This waiting game sure does suck. I never understood the whole charting and counting days. So me and my other half decided to get the clearblue digital ovulation kit. I tried it a few times then they said I was at my peak so hopefully.
What day are u currenlt on? I'm so stoked for u. Hopefully u have begineers luck!!!! Wishing u good vibes.

@samsam23 thanks!! I am currently 5dpo. Again, still super early. I don't expect symptoms but of course I'm being overly aware. I expect my period on 1/24 and probably won't test until that day or the day after.

I dont think the symptoms are in our heads in the 2ww, I have noticed I am more "aware" of my body on TTC cycles and I think 2ww the symptoms real but they are caused by rising progesterone which is produced in the 2ww pregnant or not, this makes it nearly impossible to know if its a due to pregnancy or if AF is on her way and it can be so frustrating not knowing. I have been testing sence 9dpo because my symptoms are much different and stronger this month then in previous months and in the past 4 days I have been having all day acid reflux flair up for nothing and nausea but all the tests are BFN ,I believe the 2ww is the most stressful part of TTC.

I totally get this!

I do the same thing - symptom spot like crazy and then wonder if I'm imagining it and just hyper sensitive to it and noticing things that aren't there?? Or is it real??

It's my third cycle and hoping this month is it!

Join the club hunni. But like someone mentioned pms/pregnancy symptoms are similar.

Thanks everyone. I kno pms/ pregnancy symptoms are so similar thats why I feel like my heart (&heart) are thinking it just might be.... Oh well if it's meant to be it will be right?

About how many DPO is to early to test?

I'm so glad I found this forum. Makes me feel like I'm not alone and all u ladies kno exactly what I'm going thru.

I've heard if a positive as early as 6. My suggest is wait until missed AF.

Thanks babifever. I'll TRY to wait. Sometimes it's just hard...:dohh:

So hard to wait - I'm going to test Monday, that'll be 10dpo I think. My husbands working away most weekends so that way if we are lucky we'll have a few days together! fx!

Crazycatlady5 Wishing u all the best.

Is 10DPO too early or does it depend on how long ur cycle is?

Only reason Im asking is because Im 10/11 DPO today and Im waiting till monday cuz that would be 5 days before my missed period.

Crazycatlady5 Wishing u all the best.

Is 10DPO too early or does it depend on how long ur cycle is?

Only reason Im asking is because Im 10/11 DPO today and Im waiting till monday cuz that would be 5 days before my missed period.

I got a bfp at 10dpo (yesterday) BUT I am stressing and over testing because my test is still faint. I would wait as long as you can as it so much better to see a strong line. I think it does depend on your cycle length too, but don't quote me on that. I have a short luteal cycle (10 days) so i just didn't want to test after 10 days as I was worried every-time I felt wet (sorry tmi) and I just had to know. I have NO willpower :wacko:

If you can wait, wait - good luck :thumbup:

Well Ill take a faint BFP anyway. Congrats girl. I hope this month is ur month.

I'm thinking the cycle thing does matter. i get my period every 29-31 days. which is kinda long I think. Will power sucks, and btw I don't think I have any also.

The only thing keeping from running to the store is seeing yet another BFNNNNNN! Ugh and it just bums me out.

One symptom I don't think you can 'imagine' and was the one thing that kept me thinking "am I?" was the extreme tiredness - enough to make you want to go for a sleep in the afternoon after you had a full night's sleep the night before. I just feel groggy all the time too. Just one symptom I would not ignore. Your whole body feels weighed down by it. from 7/8dpo.

My breasts are killing me. They are so sore and this morning as I was laying down I felt like shooting pains in them.... Hopefully its a good sign!
When are u planning on testing again?

Well I gave in right now and went and bought a test from the dollar tree.
BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->