Imaginext Batbot?

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
My DS has lots of Batman Imaginext Toys and loves them. Does anyone have the Batbot? Would you recommend? Is it worth the money?

TIA :flower:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...imaginext-remote-control-transforming-batbot/

I've bought it for my ds for xmas, obviously haven't opened it yet but looks pretty cool! He had seen toy reviews for it on you tube and keeps telling me how amazing it is, cannot wait to see his face on xmas day 😊Good bargain at the minute from smyths, I paid £56, grr! X

Thank you Newky, it does look really good. I might just go for it. It looks like I am too slow with Smyths as it is out of stock online now though

I dont but wow it looks awesome! My little two are huge imaginext batman fans

It is the same price at Argos but OOS everywhere near me :growlmad:

Hopefully it will come back into stock at Smyths

Can you click and collect? I just looked my nearest store is in stock and can click and collect, but even though it's my nearest is still an hour away lol

My nearest Smyths is an hour away too. My parents have 2 stores close to them but they are both out of stock for click and collect

Whoop! Back in stock for delivery, also got some batteries so my order went over the £50 so I could them use the £6 off voucher :happydance:

Fantastic! I showed dh and Ds3 saw it! I think I may have to leave this one for his birthday in March though as I've already got a couple of big things for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->