Immediate Evap line...I hate blue dye tests

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I had what I am hoping is implantation bleeding on Sunday am. Took a blue dye test today and am EVAP line popped up immediately...uhhh I hate blue dye tests 😑 I am hoping it's still too early and super tempted to just get blood work to put me out of my misery lol and then wait for AF with a bottle of wine!

Blue dye tests don't give immediate evaps. That is oxymoronic with what an evap is. An evap is a line that appears after all liquid evaporates from the test strip. If you saw a line immediately it was either positive or an indent, not an evap.

Blue dye tests don't give immediate evaps. That is oxymoronic with what an evap is. An evap is a line that appears after all liquid evaporates from the test strip. If you saw a line immediately it was either positive or an indent, not an evap.

It was a dark blue hair thin line. Definitely not the normal positive line

Like I said, either indent or positive.

Like I said, either indent or positive.

My guess is indent...but I don't feel like AF is coming. I had globs of egg white cm yesterday which is doesn't happen before AF. And I always feel so wet the last two days. I keep checking cuz it feels like AF wet but then it's just CM

It prolly was just an odd positive.

I agree about blue dyes .. it wouldn't of been an evap if was instant .. it's probably a positive ..

Blue dyes get a lot of negative views but I have never had a problem or evap with them x

I agree with cppeace that it's not an evap but could be an indent and I have heard other women take blue eyes and gotten the lines you describe and actually ended up being a bfp!
What type of blue dye is it hun?
I'm going to put out a picture of my Clearblue from days ago when it was faint and kind of looked like an evap and one from today. Could be helpful comparing with colors:winkwink:

Attachments

• WP_20170118_07_14_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170118_07_14_58_Pro.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 35
  • WP_20170119_10_17_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170119_10_17_34_Pro.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 33
I had a thin blue positive before , it's like they ran out of ink? I was def pregnant too maybe just try again.
I too have only ever used blue dye test and never had an issue

It was weird, it showed up instantly then lightened our. There is a VVFL but doesn't look POS to me

It was weird, it showed up instantly then lightened our. There is a VVFL but doesn't look POS to me

Before I got my blaring positive yesterday and today on the clearblues the faint line stayed until 10-15 minutes and then faded away until it almost looked negative. I called the company and asked why this happened and the lady said sometimes that happens because of interfaces with the chemicals on the test but as long as the positive line came up within the time limit it's considered positive:winkwink:
You think you could put out a picture of your test?

Before I got my blaring positive yesterday and today on the clearblues the faint line stayed until 10-15 minutes and then faded away until it almost looked negative. I called the company and asked why this happened and the lady said sometimes that happens because of interfaces with the chemicals on the test but as long as the positive line came up within the time limit it's considered positive:winkwink:

I can try. It def looks neg

I took a pink test. It's neg 😞

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 50
I see something light in the blue, the pink looks like it hasn't had time to get rid of the excess dye yet so can't be accurate yet.

I see something light in the blue, the pink looks like it hasn't had time to get rid of the excess dye yet so can't be accurate yet.

The blue was from this am. The line was darker and now it's blah lol

I agree with cppeace that it's not an evap but could be an indent and I have heard other women take blue eyes and gotten the lines you describe and actually ended up being a bfp!
What type of blue dye is it hun?
I'm going to put out a picture of my Clearblue from days ago when it was faint and kind of looked like an evap and one from today. Could be helpful comparing with colors:winkwink:

My blue dye was faint and my pink dye is almost one of those " if i hold it up at this angle" types.

I dont know why Blues get a bad rap.

Yea idk. Yesterday I had a ton of egg white cm and today I have clear, stretchy cm and a lot of it. I constantly feel wet. It's bizarre...before AF I am normally dry. Idk

Now...I have line eyes lol

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 47
I feel like I maybe see something in the bottom one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->