Impatient, frustrated and unsure

kellze

Reaction score
Hi all

I had my Implanon out towards the end of September. We are trying for a baby but I haven't yet had a period, I have no idea if I'm ovulating. I basically have no clue if my body is functjoninv at all.
I've been having mood swings, extreme fatigue and feel quite sick. Over the last two weeks I have Poas about 10 times and all were BFN.

I'm getting really frustrated and worried I broke my baby machine with the implant. I have always gotten pregnant really really fast before.

I am also a crazy impatient person.

Any ideas or stories to stop me thinking it is just me going through this would be greatly appreciated.
X

Last time I stopped BC, it took 6 weeks for my period to show up. This time I'm just past the 4 week point and trying not to test until the end of the week. I know it's hard to not immediately assume the worst, but just give your body a chance to adjust. *hugs*

Hey, i know how ur feeling. I stopped birth control 6 and half weeks ago and still had nothing, it's so frustrating isn't it! I just want to know where I stand too. I've had symptoms as well such as really sore boobs but negative test. Just wish I would sort itself out!

Hi!! I got my implanon out October 27th and felt ridiculously sick until AF showed November 22nd. I was poas every other day! My fiancé and I are trying for baby number one. Hoping implanon didn't mess me up. My period lasted from the 22nd to the 26th. I'm currently on CD 10 hoping to get my BFP this month. Hope this helped. Don't drive yourself insane! If AF doesn't show soon I'd go to the doctor and get meds to jump start AF

I finally got my period today after stoping birth control, hopefully yours doesn't take much longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->