Implanon and the Pill together??

~KACI~

Reaction score
So after having my implanon in for 8months i decided enough was enough and went to the docs because of irregular periods and heavy bleeding(and by irregular i mean bleeding at least once every two weeks)

So she was pretty good about it and said that she'd like me to try the implanon with MIcrogynon to try and regulate my cycle's.

I have 3 months worth but she said it will take at least a month to see if its working.

So has had anyone had this and did it work for them? x x

i cant answer that your asking, but do you find with having implant you feel more hungry?

i always feel hungry, i didnt when i was on the pill only.

they've given me tranexamic acid to try and stop my bleeding. has it worked? has it f*ck!

I was on microgynon (without implant) ages ago and it was rubbish pill for me - gave me spots!

Good luck with it. If it doesn't work ask for yasmin, that's the best pill and it's what I'll be asking for when I stop bfing!

Anyone know a pill that doesnt cause you to put weight on xx

I was on the pill and implan as i am epileptic and my meds only cause it all to work 50% so had to be on both and i never saw a period in that time. i did put a little weight on but not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->