implanon-feeling constantly pregnant

londonbird

Reaction score
Really at a loss as to how to control this, I have constant sickness, sore boobs, cant stand any strong smells- laundry/washing up making me heave, crampy

Is driving me mad, thought I would give it a while to settle down, but have had the implanon a few months now and feel constantly pregnant, which makes things even worse/harder for me. Anything I can take to at least combat the sickness? Have been in bed all morning, put the washing up in the bowl set me off... hideous

Any ideas?? I have googled..and seems its just one of those things, have to accept it as a foul side effect :nope:

Thanks in advance guys

Thats the implant right :blush: If i'm not being dumb then can you not change it and get something else or talk to your doctor?? Does not seem right, MS isnt nice when you are preggers but at least there is something that you are doing it for :hugs:

Thats me 2 sore boobs, being sick in the morning and generally pregnant like (i cant remember being like this last itme i had it)

Sorry hope this doesnt sound rude :blush: But how come you keep it if its so horrid??

Only option for us, I am not willing to use any contraception as I dont want to wait at all. So...its the only thing I dont have to actively take/use that works well. I didnt react well to depo

we went to the panto tonight, had to lurch out twice... this is getting annoying. Least its not just me suffering with it! Thanks guys

Can you not use condoms?? Sorry i guess i'm being dumb :nope: Just i had such a bad time on pills and things they were making me crazy and now i'm too scared to screw with my body that i just had to :shrug:

:hugs: Hope you dont have long to wait then.

we could do, but they arent reliable

I dont want to "use" anything..so its just easier I dont have to put anything on, or take any pills...just make me 10000 times more resentfull!!

Not enjoying having it, but it looks like I will have to put up with it -and probably another in 3 years time!

Thanks hunny for replying xxx

Am sorry :hugs: Hope it gets better sorry i dont have any advice :(

I'm right there with you with the peg symptoms!
I actually took a test to make sure; and ofc... BFN.

I'm rubbish with pills, hate condoms, and needlephobic xD
So it sounded like the perfect solution, but i've had no end of problems with it. I'm getting it removed after like a year in total of having it and going on the patch which so far, sounds like the best solution! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->