implant info please

skweek35

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm having my implant removed in 2 weeks time. This is the first and last time i will have the implant! How long before I can expect my body to have a normal cycle again?

ive had 3 implants removed and all different first one I conceived straight away without af and the second I had af within 2 days then conceived on cycle 3 then this one ive been waiting 6 weeks for af still waiting with not even a sign of the witch and all bfn opk and hpt.

I only had 1 implant for 13 months and It took 6 months for AF to return. Its now just over a year since I had my implant removed and my cycles still arent right :( they were sorta normal around 23 days with O on cd 6 for 6 or 7 cycles until this one..im now on cd22 and no O..

hope things get back to normal sooner for you :)

I just got my af this week. Took 7 weeks. I was pretty happy because a lot of ladies wait months or years. I'm overweight, so my nurse practitioner told me that burning fat can help cause some hormone to increase which causes implanon to leave faster. I did cardio 8 days straight before, and then got my af. Related? I'll never know.

Just an FYI, I had symptoms like I was pregnant for the past 3 weeks; morning sickness, boobs hurt, Ect.

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/20140501_104833_zpsku91lqxs.jpg

I also had strong pregnancy symptoms for about 2 weeks (4/5 weeks ago) till I started spotting. (I've only had the implant in for a year.)Spotted for almost a week then started bleeding on and off for 4 days. Nothing for almost 2 weeks. Spotted for about 3 days. Nothing for 6 days. Heavy bleeding - on day 3 now!
Just had enough of this constant bleeding and feeling pregnant!
Time to get it out.
Then plan to give my body a break for a few cycles then TTC #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->