implant??????

umm hamza

mum of 1 + 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies,ive had the implant in since start of feb my periods have been a little hit and miss either they arrive on time and are hardly there or just dont come at all the problem i have at the minute is they havent stopped for a month now when they stop i sleep with my husband they start again but now they havent stopped at all anybody else had this is it normal and is there anything i can do about the bleeding as its pretty heavy xx

Hiya,

I had the implant put in in May and my bleeding cycle has been pretty erratic. I went from no bleeding at all, to some light bleeding, then prolonged light bleeding for weeks on end, to no bleeding and then what seemed like a proper period but light a couple of weeks ago.

It is apparently quite normal for this to happen, but if you're worried, apparently you can take the pill or something like that to try and normalise things. xx

Mine was the same - infact i'v just finished a 4week period, and that's only because the doctor has put me on the pill, Im considering having it removed and just sticking to the pill. Has I expect when I finish this box if i don't carry on they will go back to being messed up.

Same happened to me when I had the implant in, I was pretty much always bleeding! I went to the doctors and they put me on the pill as well as the implant but it didn't help much so I just got it removed. I'm so glad I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->