Implantation bleed at 12DPO?

S

Serene123

Is that even possible? I have a 13 day luteal phase so my period is due tomorrow. I've had some pink spotting today.......... I guess it could go either way. I thought it was too late for it to be implantation though??

Hi Toria, I thought implantation bleeds were always around 12dpo as most websites say it is around or just before your period is due! Good Luck and Babydust!

No I think it's implantation 6-10dpo, but by the time you see any bleed it's more likely 10-14dpo! I've never had one with 3 BFPs! Hope to see you in 1st tri soon.

I had implantation bleeding at 9 or 10 dpo with one of my m/c, not sure which. Think it was the second.

I'm scared to pee now :(

Thank you again x

I had spotting at 9dpo with both of mine, i have a 15 day luteal phase, to me it sounds like the start of AF, if your luteal phase is 13 days. i could be IB tho but i wouldnt get ur hopes up if you had spotting at 9/10dpo.

Spotting has started again, I think it is the start of AF......

I hate to say this but thats what it sounds like, the same thing happened to me and then Poof... The :witch: showed her ugly head... So sorry...

Implantation spotting/bleeding can come at the time of your period, its very light, really only see it when you wipe here and there. Can be light brown or lite pink discharge.

Implantation occurs between 6 to 12 days after the egg is fertilized.
Implantation and implantation bleeding occur on average about 9 days after ovulation (range between 6-12 days), which is about a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation can be implantation bleeding; whereas spotting that occurs much later and a couple days before your period would normally start may not be. Spotting can be a sign of early pregnancy too :)
Usually if it starts out light and it becomes heavier its your AF....

Our bodies can play games with us... But there is still hope.... Wishing you lots of luck and tons of baby :dust:

I know some people get implantation right before they would be expecting their period. :hugs: good luck hun

I'm 12dpo and yesterday I checked NY cervix (first time ever) didn't know exactly what I was feeling for but had brown cm on my finger tmi sorry! Had no bleeding last night but this morning I had brown on tp but nowhere else. It isn't there all the time when I wipe but got really dull ache in stomach. Can any body give me their opinions please? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->