Implantation bleed?..now how long till bfp?

Dollybird

Mother of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Looking for some advice! I'm not sure when I ovukated as not been charting but currently cd46. I had a small bit of pink watery discharge on Sunday (only on wiping) and presumed it was start of af.. But by Monday morning id had no further spotting. Monday evening I had a small amount brown spotting on wiping, the Tuesday Wednesday I had some brown/red spotting (mostly just on wiping) I kept thinking it was start of af but it never got any heavier and seemed to keep stopping and starting. Anyways yesterday and today all I've had is brown discharge (just on wiping still!). It seems to be tailing off today. I've had cramps but this was no way af as I normaily have a moderate to heavy flow with clots. My boobs are now very tender and I have nausea. So pregnant me thinks.. And yet bfn this morning!!!!!! Argh. But I feel preggo!! Stressing a bit as previously had an ectopic with similar bleeding and a late bfp but it doesn't feel like that this time (was in lots of pain with ectopic). I know my body and I know something's up but I'm at a loss here. Anyone give any advice would be much appreciated. Xxx

Since you have a history with ectopic pregnancy, I would definitely schedule an appt with your doctor to confirm/rule out pregnancy, especially with a history of ectopic pregnancy. A blood test may be need, or even an ultrasound like I had to have when I got pregnant with my son. I wish you luck and fxed for you!!

I had blood tinged cm at 8dpo and got a faint BFP on a FRER at 10 dpo. I hope this is your month. Good luck!

I also spotted once at 7DPO and then another one at 8DPO. Only a tiny speck of brownish blood/mucus on my liner, each time. It was definitely visible and hence I thought that I am out for this cycle. I did not have any sort spotting with DS.

At 10DPO, I got my BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->