Implantation bleed? Pic added.

Rose1990

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hiya. I'm ttc#2 I should remember all of this from first baby but I don't lol. I had the implant removed in November and my last period ended 23/12/14 last two days I've had what looks like an implantation bleed only in the morning. Not due on till 18/1/15. Am I getting over excited? Suppose it might just be my body still getting back to normal after having the implant. Doubt I'm pregnant this quickly when it took over two years with my first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 24
Hey rose, u ttc number 2
U won't believe it I'm in the tww to hehe
Looks like ib to me x

We are ttc#2 and i've had what looks like IB for the last two days. I don't remember it the first time round.

Awhhh! Long time no speak pips! How are you? Looks like we might be bump buddies :haha: when are you testing?x
Jen did yours look similar to mine? When are you testing?x

I tested yesterday and again this morning and both Times BFN :(

Yh rose wouldn't believe it huh
I should test Sunday
But I did yesterday and this am
Pee was so week lol must drink less
Pretty sure I saw a line tho eeppp
When u testing ? X

I have no idea if yours is sorry but what i had on wednesday only when i wiped was pinky/red mucus. On evening it turned brown, ive had nothing since.

However ive had few other signs i had before my bfp last feb.
fingers crossed for you!

Awh Jen Jen when are you due on?
Have you ladies been having any other symptoms?
I swear something is going on... I can't lay on my back feels really restrictive- weird!

Oooh sounding good for you mummy to Amber! When are you testing?

Awh pips <3 I've got everything crossed for yha! When are you next testing? I'm going to "try" and wait till end of January.xx

I'm not sure wats happening
Started brown spotting but not sure if it's af or not 13dpo
Uve some will power hun

Ah sorry jen jen onto next month though! Got my fingers crossed for you my lovely.

Did af get you pips? I'm not even sure when I am due on. That's the only reason why I'm going to wait till end of the month. I'm getting more symptoms now though. That line down my belly is dark and my boobs have started leaking and its yellow... so something is definately going on! Hope I'm not going crazy lol xx

Ah sorry jen jen onto next month though! Got my fingers crossed for you my lovely.

Did af get you pips? I'm not even sure when I am due on. That's the only reason why I'm going to wait till end of the month. I'm getting more symptoms now though. That line down my belly is dark and my boobs have started leaking and its yellow... so something is definately going on! Hope I'm not going crazy lol xx

Yeh rose im out
Although I was so sure I was :(

I feel so silly when I am positive i am preggers then BAM af arrives.... You'd think we would know by now :') Onto next month though sweetie. I tested but in the afternoon- far too early! so bfn! Im still getting symptoms and 4 days late now so im going to test in 2 days.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->